SORT BY Relevancy
The Ride Podshow is back!! Join your host Briscoe with his new co host La La Rose and the Latin Lover himself Mr Bodega! Join us as we take a comedic look at this crazy world we are living in. Join us every Monday @ 9 call in listen and comment live on the radio! Vote for your winner of THE BATTLE OF SEXES! Join us on your phone , on your laptop, tablet . To Listen and be a guest call 646 716 4008 then press 1 to join and vote, or follow on your iphone or laptop at www.blogtalkradio.com/rideshow
in Indie Music
Great show tonight Let it Ride or Pump Yo Brakes, various artist Super Bowl Sunday enjoy
Let It Ride or Pump Your Brakes is a fun, yet informative show on Sunday afternoons! Every week we have special guests to give insight on their most recent projects as well as fantastic and elaborate feedback.
Each week we play singles, albums and musical projects and give great feedback on your music! We brake it down from lyrics, to sound, to vibe, and so on! And its all in the fun of promoting your music, as well as giving you constructive criticism on your music from fellow artists Orlando and Shik.
A recent article in the New York Times asked the question "Why are So Many Black Women Dying of AIDS?" The information in this article is limited to an analysis and comparison to the high number of black men incarcerated from 1970 to 2000. With this kind of information being reported it's important to get a true understanding of what AIDS really is and how it can be prevented and treated. This podcast will look into the teachings of Dr. Leonard Horowitz and the deep rabbit hole on the origin of the AIDS virus. We're asking the important questions like where did AIDS come from and what lifestyles can prevent it.
Joining “CAN WE TALK FOR REAL”, cohosts Teresa Jackson and Michelle E. Brown on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 to address the Asian/Pacific HIV/AIDS awareness strategy and [Prep] will be Jens Tamang from the Minnesota Aids Project who before joining MAP he provided care coordination for individuals living with HIV in adult foster care and served as a Projects Administrator for several LGBTQ youth programs funded by the Minnesota Regional Arts Council. Joining him will be also be Kayden Hoang Bui he will discuss his vision on how to expand the MAP’s work into hard-to-reach populations to promote HIV/STI education, awareness, and testing through increased outreach and media presence.In recognition of Feb.7th National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, joining CWT4R, will be Pastor Anthony Sullivan Jr. a Pastor-Leader, Preacher, Challenger, Trainer, Teacher, Resource, Initiator, Counselor, Guide and a justice advocate committed to the liberation of persons and groups who suffer from all forms of oppression. He is a graduate of the Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology at Virginia Union University having earned the Master of Divinity degree. He is especially concerned about those impacted and affected by the pandemic of HIV/AIDS. He will talk about, “What does faith has to do with the mobilization initiative aimed at Blacks to help reduce the HIV/AIDS spread and to bring more awareness”.
For December I want to have those infected or affected by HIV on the show and give them a chance to share their stories. There are so many stories to share. Today Saturday Pozitively Dee HIV/ AIDS Discussion at 4:30 pm will have Kecia TheEmpire Johnson on as a guest. Call in 347-855-8118 and join the conversation or listen on line at www.blogtalkusa.com at 4:30 pm Mountain Time.
Gumbo for the Soul: Faces of HIV|AIDS - With Dr. Lindiwe Mhlongo Helm, hosted by Beverly Black Johnson via Voices of Wisdom on TRIBE Family Channel, will be our first broadcast of 2016. We wanted to share our continued hope for a cure, along with information and data that Dr. Lindiwe Mhlongo Helm will be sharing, having penned her dissertation on ...curbing the HIV/AIDS panademic......
This special broadcast is sponsored by Linda Denise Brown, co-compiler of the anthology under development, Gumbo for the Soul: Faces of HIV|AIDS. Dr. Lindiwe Mhlongo Helm will write the foreword, and Beverly Black Johnson will publish the completed compilation via Gumbo for the Soul International®. This anthology is a community awareness effort benefiting "I Am My Siztahs Keeper," an agency dedicated to Advocacy for Women with HIV founded by Linda Denise Brown.
The anthology will assist as a catalyst for the further development of Mrs. Brown's initiative.
Every day from 1981 people have lived and died from AIDS. But for the same number of years communities have gone without the proper education to understand the disease and prevent the spread of it. Over the course of the past 30 years, facts have emerged that have put the AIDS myths to bed. Treatments have been developed to allow people to live full lives. It is important to know who can catch it, how it is passed on and what you can do to help stop the spread of AIDS. GET TESTED!!! PROTECT YOURSELF!!!
Joining CWT4R co –host Michelle and Terry Boi will be Maximillian Mathis Boykin, Community Organizer for the Chicago Ads Foundation. Maxx a Veteran of the US Navy during his young life has been on the political scene as a volunteer to educate and help people better understand laws and issues that affect them from voting to the importance of testing for HIV/AIDS. Per the Aids Foundation of Chicago’s Facebook page part of their new mission is to mobilize communities to create equity and justice for people living with and vulnerable to HIV and related chronic diseases. This is where Maxx comes in to organize communities in way to help them learn to help themselves with this fight on HIV/AIDS.
Listen into the show because the ending will lead you back to join us for next week’s show.
Show starts at 8:30est/7:30cst, call into 347-215-8985, and press 1 to speak.
CAN WE TALK FOR REAL – your award winning blog radiocast. Celebrating three years of bringing you issues, education and entertainment.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (77 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)