SORT BY Relevancy
Earthquake in Haiti
On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti. The epicenter was located 15 miles WSW of Port-Au-Prince. Since then, there have been 59 aftershocks from the initial quake. A number of these were nearly as devastating as the initial impact with some ranging from 4.2 to 5.9 magnitude in strength.
On Monday June 23, 2014 A.D at approximately 1053am a great earthquake occurred in Alaska (USA) this earthquake which registered 8.0 on the rector scale caused no major damage and is said to have had over 1000 aftershocks, and is the largest to hit the northwest United States in more than 10 years.
Question, was this earthquake a act of nature or was it a diabolic attempt on the part of Satan (the evil one) to try and destroy the greatest movement to save children ever? The truth (divine reality beyond any doubt) is that a mysteries dome shape rainbow "appeared" in the city of anchorage Alaska just 72 hours before the actually earthquake. Why did this rainbow appear and what does it represent and who caused it to appear in the first place? The answers to these questions should fill your heart with joy! So sit up relax and listen and experience the miracle on June 26th street. Questions and Comments are welcomed. Call in number (516) 531-9232
The Paranormal Spirit Hunters Bring You Wanda Kay The Tour Guide Of Bobby Mackey Music World And Also A Paranormal Investigator , You Might Know Her Off Ghost Adventures AfterShocks And Also She Will Share Her Experiances With Us LIve Tonight.....
in Pop Culture
Paranormal Round Table w/ Special Guests!!
In this episode, ghost hunters from all over and from all walks of life will call in and talk about Ghost Hunting, Aftershocks,their all too real experiences. Listeners will be able to call in and ask questions as well!
MGHPS (Mass Ghost Hunters Paranormal Society) - Confirmed
Aaron Sagers - CONFIRMED!!
Black Cats Paranormal - Tentatively Accepted
Zak Bagans - Invite Sent
Paranormal Cape Cod - Invite Sent
Ghost Magnet - Invite Sent
Shadrai - Tentatively Accepted
Check back to see who has confirmed, been added or been dropped!
Tragedy not only destroys families it leaves aftershocks of substance abuse, violence and hatred within the community. Calling upon centuries of tradition and experience, Navajo Peacemakers use their traditional wisdom, methods and customs to help heal this tragedy. Navajo Peacemaker, Robb Redsteer will discuss how this tradition moves communities through denial and anger to heal old wounds and return to balance.
Robb Redsteer is the founder of the Naataanii Alliance for Peace and member of the Navajo Nation. He is an educator, trainer and tribal peacemaker with expertise in land use, environmental degradation, nutrition and cultural legacy.
Zena Zumeta, internationally known as both a mediator and trainer of mediators. She is president of the Mediation Training & Consultation Institute, Zena Zumeta Mediation Services, and The Collaborative Workplace in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Zena is a lawyer and a former president of the Academy of Family Mediators.
Stephen Kotev is a Washington D.C. based conflict resolution consultant offering mediation, negotiation, conflict analysis, facilitation, training and somatic education to private and government clients. He holds a Master of Science degree from George Mason University’s School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution and a black belt in the Japanese martial art of Aikido.
PROPHECY HEADLINES: Police Clash with Group Demanding Temple Mount Sovereignty | More than 270 aftershocks continue after earthquake in Thailand | Caribbean health experts warn of a rapidly spreading mosquito-borne virus | Fearing Chinese aggression, Japan signs new agreement with NATO | Armed police increase patrols across China after knife attack at train station
PROPHECY BOOTCAMP: "The Church is Distinct from Israel (Part 3) from Dr. Tim LaHaye
It is important to understand that God has now (since the finished work of Christ on the cross) changes His dealings with man. We are no longer under the Old Testament economy that required the blood sacrifice of animals. Christ’s death, which was the final and perfect sacrifice, ushered in the new economy of God’s grace to man (an economy that the book of Hebrews tells us repeatedly is far better).
This monumental event of Messiah being “cut off, but not for Himself” (which is the crucifixion) introduced a whole new age or period of time: “the acceptable year of the Lord’s favor.” We are living in that age right now -- the church age. And then will come the last portion of Isaiah’s prophecy, “the day of vengeance of our God,” or the Tribulation, otherwise known as the seventieth week of Daniel. In this time, Israel will be at center stage once again, for the church will have been raptured.
OCCUPY TILL I COME: Serving God in the Last Days -- 1 Peter 4 (Part 3) from David Guzik's Commentary on the Bible
+ Plus, listen to the Bill Gaither Trio singing "The King is Coming"
GM’s new CEO Mary Barra apologized to the families effected by the faulty ignition switches that have now been blamed for 13 deaths and many injuries. GM has made multiple recalls this year.
California continues to feel aftershocks after Friday's 5.1 magnitude earthquake.
Earthquakes are shaking things up in California as Los Angeles was hit with a 5.1 Quake followed by 100 aftershocks as it even shakes Hollywood. Also a 4.8 quake shakes Yellowstone National Park right at the "Super Volcanoe". Also Sec. of State John Kerry "Rushes" back to Jerusalem to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. Also Palestinian President Abbas now wants 1,000 more prisoners freed to continue the peace talks until the end of 2014. Also the United States and Russia are "Deadlocked" over Ukraine crisis. Also Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan claims victory and says his rivals "Will Pay Price". These events and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
1. According to Reuters, a magnitude 5.1 earthquake struck suburban Los Angeles on Friday evening, rattling a wide swath of Southern California, breaking water mains in a nearby community and prompting Disneyland to shut down rides. U.S. Geological Survey seismologist, Lucy Jones, said, “There could be even a larger earthquake in the next few hours or the next few days.” Since Friday, over 100 aftershocks have been recorded.
2. According to CBS News, with an estimated 17,000 nuclear weapons in the world, people already have the power to exterminate humanity many times over. But according to a LiveScience report, it wouldn’t take a full-scale nuclear war to make Earth uninhabitable. Even a relatively small regional nuclear war, such as a conflict between India and Pakistan, could spark a global environmental catastrophe. Researchers predicted that the resulting firestorms would kick up about 5.5 million tons of black carbon high into the atmosphere. This ash would absorb incoming solar heat, cooling the surface below and creating conditions close to a "nuclear winter" which would cause mass crop failure. Many people would die not only from the bombs and radiation, but from starvation.
The Bible says in Luke 21:10-11: "Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven."
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said, "I never begin my work in the morning without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my work and begin his own. I am not looking for death, I am looking for him."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
1. According to the Los Angeles Times, the magnitude 4.4 earthquake that struck the area on Monday and was followed by 6 aftershocks is the most significant shake in Southern California since 2008. People reported feeling it within about 30 to 50 miles of the epicenter. A U.S. Geological Survey seismologist said there is the possibility that the 4.4 earthquake was only a prelude to an equal or stronger shake adding that it could mark "the end of the earthquake drought" that southern California has had over the past few years.
2. According to The New York Times, President Vladimir Putin claimed Crimea as a part of Russia on Tuesday, reversing what he described as a historical mistake made by the Soviet Union 60 years ago and brushing aside international condemnation that could leave Russia deeply isolated for years to come. Within minutes of delivering a passionate speech to Russia's entire political elite, Mr. Putin cemented his pledge by signing a draft treaty with Crimean leaders to make the strategic Black Sea peninsula part of Russia.
3. According to The Times of Israel, Israel's Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon issued a scathing critique of the Obama administration on Monday, declaring that Israel cannot rely on the U.S. to thwart Iran’s nuclear program, accusing the administration of broadcasting weakness throughout the world, and warning that its perceived weakness was inviting further terrorism against US targets.
4. According to Reuters, North Korea fired 10 short-range missiles into the sea off the east of the Korean peninsula on Sunday. The missiles reportedly flew for 45 miles before splashing into the sea. ...
Tonight, the Main Event brings you its 41st episode, and we get green for Saint Patrick's Day! Brodie & I will have all the news and views in pro wrestling as we pre-game for WWE Monday Night RAW and recap the big indy shows that took place in NY & PA this past weekend. The WWE is inching closer and closer to Wrestlemania XXX. Daniel Bryan's YES! Movement made its presence known last week and resulted in HHH accepting the match and conditions should Bryan win. The aftershocks from this can be felt throughout the WWE, from the top to the bottom, as Kane, The Shield and the Big Show all play parts in the drama surrounding the Authority. Where will this take the WWE? Will Daniel Bryan finally get the title for a sustained amount of time? We'll talk about possible after-effects once we pass Wrestlemania, and ask the question: have we been "worked" by the WWE into believing they have been burying the former American Dragon, Daniel Bryan Danielson? The Indy scene was hot across upstate NY and PA this past weekend. Viking Helmet Guy from the 2CWFanCast will join us to talk about what happened at 2CW's shows #100 and Wrestling 101. Then, Walter Ball from IYFW will fill us in on the standing room only success of Memories, Moments & Mayhem 3. The Main Event with Token Tom & Brodie, the biggest live streamed pro wrestling podcast in the world, every Monday from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm before RAW, the perfect pre-game show for your wrestling fix on Monday nights! And you can only hear it on This Is Infamous Radio.
U.S., S. Korea on high alert over N. Korean threat; Aftershocks rock Iran (Second Coming Watch Updat
1. According to Reuters, South Korea and the United States remained on high alert for any North Korean missile launch on Thursday as the hermit kingdom turned its attention to celebrating its ruling Kim dynasty and appeared to dial down the rhetoric of impending war.
2. According to Euro News, scores of aftershocks, one measuring 5.4 in magnitude, have hit south-west Iran following Tuesday's deadly earthquake. Authorities say 37 people, including eight children, were killed in the 6.3 magnitude quake.
3. According to The Associated Press, the leader of an Islamic extremist rebel group in Syria pledged allegiance on Wednesday to al-Qaida and its leader for the first time.
4. According to Reuters, forecasters are predicting that the 2013 hurricane season will be "above average" with 18 tropical storms expected, nine of which will become hurricanes. The leading U.S. storm research team said four of the hurricanes will be major with sustained winds of at least 111 miles per hour.
5. According to Reuters, Iranian media says Iran plans to build more nuclear power reactors in an earthquake-prone coastal area, just two days after a strong tremor struck the region close to its only existing plant. But the nuclear power station was unaffected by the 6.3-magnitude quake.
The Bible says in Jude 1:14-15: "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- MarlyBird (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)