SORT BY Relevancy
We had such an amazing conversation on The Role of The Man - Part 1 that you can't miss Part 2 with my special guests Alfonzo Seward & Jermaine "Jay Everyday" Smith!
In Part 2's episode of The Role Of The Man we will focus on inspiring and encouraging our men to play their role. Life throws so many obstacles in this journey called life that we sometimes get off track. It's okay. It happens. Let's get refocused and back on track.
African Kings in order to reclaim your throne you must know AND play your role. African Queens in order for our Kings to play their role we need to FALL BACK into our role. Agree? Disagree? Let me hear your comments on the air! Tuesday, May 13th at 9:30 PM EST
When I think of the role of the man in a black family I immediately think of John Amos' character James Evans on Good Times. I loved his character and the strength he portrayed as the head of the household. Is that role still portrayed in the today's family? Do you feel the role of the man has shifted since the 70s? If so, how is this shift affecting our children?
Join my special guests and I as we discuss The Role Of The Man on Tuesday, April 29th at 9:30 PM EST. We want to hear from you so be sure to call in and voice your opinion.
The conversation will continue with Part 2 on Tuesday, May 13th at 9:30 PM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (46 chatters)
- belovenow (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (10 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (8 chatters)
- latinaafrican (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- Soul Sense (5 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (4 chatters)
- VernonHale (4 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)