SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to The Radio Book Ad Show We would like to Introduce our Radio Book Ads Show! Every week we will Introduce Good Books to Read on this show. RADIO BOOK ADS, is design to help Authors make significant steps to promoting their books on A Live Book Ad Show. Here we Livestream your Book Ads on our Radio Network one Author at a time. We want our Listeners to enjoy more than just A Interview but now they can freely enjoy Radio Book Ads to help select their next Best Good Read. If you ar
Welcome to The Radio Ads Show! Lady K will be here Today to promote another Radio Ad user. We will listen to the Smooth Sounds of Jazz with some of your Favorite Artist such as: Kirk Whalum, Rick Brauns, Chris Standring,Dave Koz, Luther Vandross, Bob James & Sade. Come and Join Lady K as she talk with her Guest Clarissa Johnson about her Book called: "Sleeping With The Enemy" which will be re-released in March 2013 and is available at: Amazon.com Hey Lucky List
*Subscribe to my free Podcast on iTunes. Search "Rockstar Closer" in the iTunes store*
Each and every Wednesday I bring you the latest and greatest sales and marketing techniques around. This show is dedicated to brinnging our community the most educational and entertaining information around.
The show consists of NO BS sales and marketing tactics using social media, online lead gen and latest techniques and technologies to get the job done.
We believe the salesperson drives the econonomy and it is up to US to get the economy back on track.
Replays can be found HERE
*Formerly known as Sales Finesse Radio, Rock Star Closer Radio is the new brand for Ryan Stewman.
If you have ever wondered how to make Facebook ads work for you that's what we'll be discussing today. Today's Guest: Anil Chawla from Archive Social Anil Chawla is the founder and CEO of ArchiveSocial http://archivesocial.com , a social media archiving company that enables businesses to automate record keeping of activity on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Discovered on Stage! Not only that – community theater! A premiere VO talent in the USA talks about that very discovery, learning the ropes and handling it from there. Plus learn the incredible production aspects of POLITICAL ADS you haven’t heard anywhere yet! Still playing mysterious - Join us on the 76 “Love That VoiceOver” and hear part 2 with this mystery guest!!
VO artist LoveThatRebecca aka Rebecca Michaels Haugh is your host on Love That VoiceOver.... Connect with Rebecca on Twitter @RebeccaMichaels and @LoveThatVO, on FaceBook page Rebecca Michaels, at her website www.LoveThatRebecca.com.
Today I, Trevor Johnson will be your host once again. We will be having open phone lines for people to call in. I plan on discussing some of the ads out there right now, economics, records and maybe even some worrisome things to watch for. Please call in and have a good day.
Few Are Outright False But Many May Be Misleading
A conversation with Adrienne E. Faerber, PhD, and David H. Kreling, PhD, about the results of their recently published study on the content analysis of claims made in TV direct-to-consumer (DTC) OTC and Rx drug ads.
Questions/Topics to be Discussed
Why did you do this study? Explain the methodology. How did you determine which claims were "objectively true," "potentially false," and outright "false?" Please review the results. What impact do you think your study will have on consumers? on pharmaceutical marketers? The FDA is supposed to be reviewing claims made in Rx ads. Do you think the agency is not doing a good enough job? Do your observations suggest that to be the case?
"The DNA of Interactive Video Ads and Why They Are Superior to Linear Ads," at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of "The DNA of Interactive Video Ads and Why They Are Superior to Linear Ads," a special presentation by Professor Duane Varan at TVOT 2013. The presentation was described in the show brochure as follows:"At last year's TVOT, Dr. Duane Varan demonstrated how interactive video ads are superior to linear ads. This year, he takes us on a deeper dive, exploring the range of factors explaining such superiority. These include sifting effects (identifying best prospects), cognitive processing effects, haptic effects (the power of touch), choice effects, rehearsal effects (similar to product sampling), and others. By understanding how interactive video really works, advertisers are better able to capitalize on its potential. Dr. Varan is Chief Research Officer of the Disney Media & Advertising Lab in Austin, Texas--a role he holds concurrently with his appointment as Professor and Executive Director of Audience Labs at Murdoch University in Australia."
AntiSocial Commentary Episode # 11
Paying for Online Ads: Is It Worth It? Well...
...You will have to listen to find out.
In this episode I break down the cost per payoff of online advertising on the most popular social media sites
We look at the results from testing these different paid ad methods, the different variable rates, such as the cost per click, traffic, page views, or as Facebook prefers to call it "impressions."
I break down the nitty gritty of this new "thing" social networking companies are jumping on to give you results in cold hard data with tried and tested evaluations of some of the top methods in paid ads available today.
We look at Facebook Promoted Posts, Google AdWords, Twitter, Linked in and paid Reverbnation ad campaigns to break down their effectiveness.
I also share my own personal methods of promotion and the things that seem to work well for me that might be helpful to you.
Also, we take a peek at the inner workings of traffic and the data behind it, to talk about what you should be looking at and why.
So, is it worth it to pay for online advertising to get your brand out there?
You will have to tune in to this super geeked out episode of AntiSocial Commentary find out...
Welcome Radio Ad Listeners,
This Saturday Lady K, will be kicking her show off with her Live Stream mixed Sound, as she begins to talk with her Book Promoter.
Lady K, has redefined the way we promote our books. Her Guest on today's show is "Author Aida Pastrana Perez" who published her 1st book called: "Internal Wounds". Join Lady K while she spend the day chatting with her guest as she introduces her listeners to new music and play some of her favorite Jazz Delights!
If you would like to become a guest on this show you may visit our website at: www.radioads4u.com
or you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to Thank you our Listeners for All your Patience and We hope you Click to follow this show as well as "Like " the show at the top of our show page.
Welcome Radio Ads Listeners,
We are getting ready to promote a number of Radio Ad User's today. Our Guest are here to share their Books, Businesses & Events. Come and Join us as Lady K, stream her wonderful selection of Artist Music and Talk with her Guest!
We have a day filled with New Music From Jazz Musician Boney James. Get ready to unwine and relax as we Talk with Timothy Allen Smith, David Stevens & Katina Makris here on the Radio Ad Show!
If you would like to become a Guest on Our Show, Visit our Website at: www.radioads4u.com
or you may email us at: email@example.com
You may call into speak with your favorite Guest while on the air! If you are new here we ask that you go to the top of our show page and "LIKE" this show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (210 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (66 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (18 chatters)
- RCRadio (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (14 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (13 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (7 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- 63504 (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- civilalert (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- HoneySoul (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Realm Radio (3 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Podcast (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- GodKiller (1 chatters)
- GrustleHardRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- On Tap Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)