SORT BY Relevancy
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised two children as a divorced mother, with a third fast-approaching adulthood, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- superdaveshow (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Women of Golf (1 chatters)