SORT BY Relevancy
Find out what differentiates adult acne from teen breakouts, and hear about the best ways to treat acne at any age. Paula and Bryan also touch on why makeup can cause acne (a condition known as acne cosmetica) and share highlights of the exciting new research about acne prevention and treatment. Whether you’ve always battled breakouts or didn’t see a blemish until you passed your 30th birthday, this show is the tipping point to clearer skin!
For more beauty tips, visit the Expert Advice Section of PaulasChoice.com.
Medical-Grade Products and Skincare
Learn everything you need to know about Anti-Aging, Preventing Acne, and Innovative products such as: Clarisonic Pro, Latisse, Skincceuticals, LaRoche-Posay, SkinMedica, BioPelle, OC Eight, and Alpine Laser Clinic's own healthy ALC brand.
We have something for everyone in this show. GET THE BEST information and clear ANSWERS to your questions with expert Cindy Ramunno!
Schedule your appointment online today: alpinelasereagle.com
205 E. Chambers Avenue
Eagle, CO 81631
Stefani was on our last telesummit, talking about PCOS. She also runs the blog, Paleo for Women. Stefani is also a doctoral candidate in philosophy, a world traveler, and a bold, thoughtful women who teaches us to love life, no matter our size, state of health, or financial status.
I'm delighted to be interviewing Stefani about her new book, Sexy by Nature. I expect that we'll bounce around many different topics, but here are a few I'll surely ask about, and you may quite interested in her unique research and insights.
After you embrace your natural curves at the hips and breasts, you may still have some unhealthy abdominal fat to tackle (it's a marker for disease.)
Here are some of Stefani's recommendations:
Acne is a common complaint I hear from women. It can really zap our feeling of confidence. Here's how to zap acne:
Don't starve yourself or overexercise
Eat organic liver and take cod liver oil
Avoid carb binges
Don't own too much stuff
Have a passion that drives you
Don't overcommit- keep life simple
A Brand New Product in Skin Care! Fragrance Free & Sensitive Skin Safe! Natural & Organic based!
‘Nothing to Hide’ was made with the intent of treating our own personal skin problems. After discovering how amazing it worked on our own skin, we then came up with the idea of starting a business. Thanks to a good group of friends we were able to test out the cream and get their feedback. Having such an effective product we are excited and honored to help as many people as possible with their problematic skin.
‘Plexy Laboratories LLC. is a company that was put together out of mishap and a little bit of pure genius. With our products we hope to make a difference in people’s lives. Our ingredients are of purest form meaning they are all natural and organic based. We set our standards high and are sure you will be pleased with the results. Your skin will say thank you!’
To contact us here at Plexy Labs, please feel free to send us an email with any of your questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.PlexyLabs.com Please mention MindYourBodyandSpirit radio.
Distributed by Plexy Laboratories LLC
P.O. BOX 1898 • Benson, AZ 85602, U.S.A
TUNE IN TODAY AT 2:30pm PST
The Truth straight from the Youth on Tene Acne while your on your Period on FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO 105 FM with MS. SHERRI'S YOUTH 4 TRUTH TALKIN All GROWN UP + EVERY SATURDAY @ 2:30pm PST,,,,,,tune by link below or call in at (646) 668-2238
Brains and Beauty is the total package! This Fall, we're giving you tips on beauty and business with our "Autumn Ambitions" series!
Let's talk about some effective beauty remedies for your natural lifestyle! Our "Autumn Ambitions" series includes the scoop on some beauty trends that you need to know about this Fall!
Listen in as Esosa Edosomwan, author of "The Acne Free Diet" shares her tips on creating beautiful, clear skin just from what you eat!
Expert A's to Your Beauty Q's: Acne and Rosacea. Wondering which products work best for acne and rosacea? What type of foods trigger and/or prevent these annoying skin problems? Lisa Graziano, Holistic Health Pratictioner share all her tips and recommendations on how to improve our skin from within.
The Owners Manual for the Human Body
Asthma, Allergies, Acne/Eczema
How Medi-Sin Knowingly Suppress To Create More Dis-ease
As we continue our health series showing You’re NOT sick, You’re TOX-SICK we show how these common ailments have been deliberately suppressed to create deeper and more serious dis-ease for the $ hungry, Pharmaceutical/Medi-Sin industries.
It is said knowledge is power, and indeed it is, but HOW that knowledge is used determines it’s outcome. Medi-Sin cannot have things so 180 degrees wrong unless it was known (at least at the top of their nefarious pyramid) what truly is dis-ease and what heals and what suppresses healing and ultimately kills! For if they did they would not be employing suppressive, toxic assaults upon our bodies that drive dis-ease deeper and transmute it into the dreaded diseases man fears today.
Join us to (re)discover what caused the above conditions, what your body is truly trying to do, and that if suppressed (even by so called natural means) the path to serious dis-ease has been well and truly determined.
presented by: India Irie, Anna Lipari, Dr. Darko Velcek, Dr. Jeremy Ayres, Cary Ellis, Dave Stewart, Clive De Carle, Paul Exall & Tony Kilvert as your PANELISTS with varying guests!
Did you know that acne isn't just something that affects humans, especially teenagers? Cats can get acne too! In this episode, we discuss feline acne, what it looks like, what can cause it, and how to treat it.
We also answer your questions, whether on this topic or any other topic, since no question is too big or too small! Cat talk radio with feline veterinarian Dr. Shelby Neely is the place to learn everything you could ever want to know about cats. Join us every Sunday and Wednesday and call or write in with your own personal cat questions at http://www.askthecatdoctor.com/cat-talk.html . For more on these and other cat health and news topics, visit Dr. Neely's website at www.askthecatdoctor.com, which was chosen as the Best Cat Health Website in 2012.
Almost all teens get acne. It happens when an oily substance called sebum clogs pores.
Pimples usually pop up on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne isn't a serious health risk, though severe acne can cause permanent scars. Acne can also damage self-esteem.
It is not clear why some people are more prone to acne than others. The exact cause of acne is not known, but hormones called androgens can play a role. Androgens increase in both boys and girls during puberty. Androgens make the skin's oil glands get larger and make more sebum. Androgens also can increase because of hormonal changes related to pregnancy or starting or stopping birth control pills.
Genetics may also matter. If your parents had acne, you may have inherited that tendency.
Some medications (for example, epilepsy medication, prednisone, androgens taken as medicine, and lithium) can cause acne.
Cosmetics that have a greasy consistency may also clog pores. Water-based products are less likely to cause acne than oil-based makeup.
Other things that can make acne worse include:
Friction caused by leaning on or rubbing the skin; harsh scrubbing
Picking or squeezing blemishes
Pressure from bike helmets, backpacks, or tight collars
Changing hormone levels in adolescent girls and adult women two to seven days before the start of the menstrual period
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)
- SSRN (0 chatters)