SORT BY Relevancy
1. What’s new for you from Liz & Diane [4:57]
2. Shout Out: Nom Nom Paleo and Robb Wolf [12:35]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: 8 Positive Outcomes of the Paleo Diet [14:17]
4. Listener Questions:
My period did a vanishing act! [22:39]
Adult acne while on paleo [30:52]
Sparkling water on 21DSD [38:02]
Transition help into higher intensity workouts [40:58]
5. An interview from our sponsor, Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell [48:42]
6. Liz’s fertility tip of the week: folic acid versus folate [51:11]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Saving the zest [54:02]
8. This week’s hashtag details: #BoneBrothMyWay [56:38]
Find out what differentiates adult acne from teen breakouts, and hear about the best ways to treat acne at any age. Paula and Bryan also touch on why makeup can cause acne (a condition known as acne cosmetica) and share highlights of the exciting new research about acne prevention and treatment. Whether you’ve always battled breakouts or didn’t see a blemish until you passed your 30th birthday, this show is the tipping point to clearer skin!
For more beauty tips, visit the Expert Advice Section of PaulasChoice.com.
Medical-Grade Products and Skincare
Learn everything you need to know about Anti-Aging, Preventing Acne, and Innovative products such as: Clarisonic Pro, Latisse, Skincceuticals, LaRoche-Posay, SkinMedica, BioPelle, OC Eight, and Alpine Laser Clinic's own healthy ALC brand.
We have something for everyone in this show. GET THE BEST information and clear ANSWERS to your questions with expert Cindy Ramunno!
Schedule your appointment online today: alpinelasereagle.com
205 E. Chambers Avenue
Eagle, CO 81631
Stefani was on our last telesummit, talking about PCOS. She also runs the blog, Paleo for Women. Stefani is also a doctoral candidate in philosophy, a world traveler, and a bold, thoughtful women who teaches us to love life, no matter our size, state of health, or financial status.
I'm delighted to be interviewing Stefani about her new book, Sexy by Nature. I expect that we'll bounce around many different topics, but here are a few I'll surely ask about, and you may quite interested in her unique research and insights.
After you embrace your natural curves at the hips and breasts, you may still have some unhealthy abdominal fat to tackle (it's a marker for disease.)
Here are some of Stefani's recommendations:
Acne is a common complaint I hear from women. It can really zap our feeling of confidence. Here's how to zap acne:
Don't starve yourself or overexercise
Eat organic liver and take cod liver oil
Avoid carb binges
Don't own too much stuff
Have a passion that drives you
Don't overcommit- keep life simple
Brains and Beauty is the total package! This Fall, we're giving you tips on beauty and business with our "Autumn Ambitions" series!
Let's talk about some effective beauty remedies for your natural lifestyle! Our "Autumn Ambitions" series includes the scoop on some beauty trends that you need to know about this Fall!
Listen in as Esosa Edosomwan, author of "The Acne Free Diet" shares her tips on creating beautiful, clear skin just from what you eat!
TUNE IN TODAY AT 2:30pm PST
The Truth straight from the Youth on Tene Acne while your on your Period on FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO 105 FM with MS. SHERRI'S YOUTH 4 TRUTH TALKIN All GROWN UP + EVERY SATURDAY @ 2:30pm PST,,,,,,tune by link below or call in at (646) 668-2238
A Brand New Product in Skin Care! Fragrance Free & Sensitive Skin Safe! Natural & Organic based!
‘Nothing to Hide’ was made with the intent of treating our own personal skin problems. After discovering how amazing it worked on our own skin, we then came up with the idea of starting a business. Thanks to a good group of friends we were able to test out the cream and get their feedback. Having such an effective product we are excited and honored to help as many people as possible with their problematic skin.
‘Plexy Laboratories LLC. is a company that was put together out of mishap and a little bit of pure genius. With our products we hope to make a difference in people’s lives. Our ingredients are of purest form meaning they are all natural and organic based. We set our standards high and are sure you will be pleased with the results. Your skin will say thank you!’
To contact us here at Plexy Labs, please feel free to send us an email with any of your questions or comments at email@example.com. www.PlexyLabs.com Please mention MindYourBodyandSpirit radio.
Distributed by Plexy Laboratories LLC
P.O. BOX 1898 • Benson, AZ 85602, U.S.A
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [1:40]
2. Shout Out: Jen Sinkler [10:58]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Autoimmune paleo diet article [22:51]
4. Holistic dermatologist, the Clarisonic, and cystic back acne [31:12]
5. Autoimmune shopping list has the very items I avoid; tell me why? [37:34]
6. Moving out of the sun of Florida to Boston [42:27]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: 3 time saving products in the kitchen [47:24]
8. Liz’s fertility tip of the week: don’t rely on OPKs [52:14]
Expert A's to Your Beauty Q's: Acne and Rosacea. Wondering which products work best for acne and rosacea? What type of foods trigger and/or prevent these annoying skin problems? Lisa Graziano, Holistic Health Pratictioner share all her tips and recommendations on how to improve our skin from within.
If you thought you saw your last pimple at 15 and your face is breaking out all over again at 40, your not by yourself! Adult Acne is a big problem for one in five women between the ages of 25-40. Acne usually begins with blackheads. Contary to popular opinion, blackheads are not dirt. They are a result of oil and dead cells that get trapped in a pore, block the duct, and mix with bacteria. The secretion turns black through exposure to the air. Women with overactive oil glands and large pores are prone to blackheads and pimples. Make sure U listen to the show, lots of good information!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (35 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (12 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (10 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (9 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (4 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Bizarro UK (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- branchrgg (2 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)