SORT BY Relevancy
President Abbas is gonna go on his own and to hell with Kerry, Netanyahu and the President himself.
The Palestinians are sick and tired of the BS that is called Peace Negotiations which is nothing but a charade to screw Palestine, steal more land, and humiliate her people. It is about time for hard ball to start.
President Abbas is doing what a disgusted leader would do.
Most leaders of countries, in such a situation, would call in their Ambasadors, have a news conference, and present the reasons for the failure of negotiations. That would be it. Only Mr. Abbas went a few good steps further by doing what he threatened to do. Now the United States is pissed and Israel is in a panic. If they were not worried why would they be making denigrating statements about the "peace talks?"
Most Palestiians are behind the move too. At least the ones I have talked to on facebook. They didn't like the idea of the talks anyway. Because, every time these fake ass talks start West Bank gets more settlements. So the latest 700 units was the last straw.
In President Abbas' place what would you do? Email me at TheDirtyDemocrat@msn.com
Call me let's talk! 702-444-8422
President Abbas has done a poker trick I love.
Mr. Netanyahu has lost this round and it sure as hell is about time. Even Secretary Kerry was caught flat footed on this. He never thought that it would come to this. I wish I could have seen his face when he got the news.
President Abbas has kept his promise to go ahead with plans to join 15 international agencies to improve the State of Palestine's image and, perhaps, further move closer to real independence.
EU, US, UK, South Africa, UN is working with the coalition government of Abbas.
It is showing that Israel is the true enemy of the world and not Hamas etc. I like the idea of the new elections too. that will make a big difference to many of the NATO countries aside from Israel and perhaps Russia. Time will tell which way the wind may blow.
I see a very positive trend from Egypt with and agreement to open the Rafah gate permanently upon the realization of the new government in Palestine. I wonder how long the segregated Israel will last after that. Hopefully not long.
President Abbas of Palestine has come up with an ideal idea.
The IDF would remain in the West Bank for 5 instead of 3 years, but NATO would be in charge of the border security and Palestine will have their own police force for Gaza and the West Bank.
I don't know about you, but I think it is a good thing to have NATO troops on the borders so the IDF will have to mind their business instead of abusing, torturing, arresting, raping and killing the people of Palestine.
Smoke is coming out of Bibi's ears he is so pissed off.
I say good! It is time for the grown ups to take over. Bibi is old enough to be a good leader, but he has no soul nor wisdom.
Abbas is older and wiser even though he has never been given the proper respect for his wisdom and patience. In reality he is more settled and pragmatic and is much more comfortable with President Obama than he was around the previous 3 presidents.
Call me at 702-444-8422 Let's talk.
A new election is supposed to come within six months. About time!
During the term of Abbas' presidency he has lost control of Gazans and let Bibi's gang tear the resistance to taters, little pieces of materials fluttering in the wind.
This last assault by the weather was the worst hit on Gaza in memory. Where the hell was Abbas? Nowhere to be seen. Not a word come out of his camp nor help. It might have been Bibi in charge.
Call US Ambassador Danial Shapiro: 1-212-963-1234 Tell him to get the Gaza humanitarian supplies through.
Kerry was so dumbfounded he has yet to openly address the "Peace Process."
That is good because what does one say when the main leader steps on the master plan as he exits the negoitiations.
President Abbas may have done in Netanyahu and his radical agenda. Only time will tell. In the meantime Netanyahu has threatened to sanction and stop any progress for reconstruction of facilities. Big deal! How much more can the SOB do that could cause more misery to these brave people that hasn't allready been done?
President has moved away from the "peace process."
He has become a pretty good card player. This latest card was the trump I have wanted him to play for a long time. He did it in royal fashion and has gotten the attention of MSM for the first time since the 2012 bombing of Gaza by the occupying forces of Israel.
Bimbo I mean Bibi Netanyahu is boiling mad and Sec Kerry is so confused that he has nothing to say. Which is a good thing to do when you are caught by surprise.
By the way, I have a petition asking for folks to sign on to advocate a cut of the $3 billion given to Israel for weapons of all kinds, but does pay too for settlers to reside in illegal settlements in West Side Palestine.
And remember: #BDSIsrael
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
+ The government of Israel has stopped issuing gas masks to its citizens
+ Palestinian President Abbas threatens a “million martyr march” to seize Jerusalem from Israel
+ Iran begins a 6-month moratorium on making enriched uranium?
Ziad Abbas from Middle East Children's Alliance, joins us today to discuss the work that MECA is doing in Palestine and the Middle East.
MECA is a non-profit organization based in Berkeley, CA that is working for the rights of children in Palestine and the Middle East. Ziad Abbas is a Palestinian refugee from Dheisheh Refugee camp in the West Bank. He is the cofounder of the Ibdaa Cultural Center in Dheisheh where he served as Co-Director from 1994 to 2008.
Ziad is also a journalist who has worked with Palestinian and international media and has participated in the production of several documentary films. He has a Master of Arts in Social Justice and Intercultural Relations from the School for International Training Graduate Institute. Ziad is the Program Manger for Cross-Cultural Programs at the Middle East Children’s Alliance in Berkeley.
Join us as we discuss MECA's humanitarian work and ways to effectively support to stop the violence.
We also have Halima Cassells on today from Detroit. Halima is the Community Outreach Coordinator for People's Food Co-op. She has been part of the organizing to stop the water shut-offs in Detroit, which affect the city's poorest communities.
Tune in as we discuss Palestine and Detriot, the inhumane actions against these communities, solidarity across the globe, and the work that people are doing to create necessary change!
Middle East Children's Alliance: https://www.mecaforpeace.org/
Detriot People's Water Board: https://www.facebook.com/peopleswaterboard
Arab Resource and Organizing Center: http://araborganizing.org/
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas accuses Israel of war crimes and genocide, but Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a major speech at the UN refuting those lies.
* Interview with Laurie Cardoza-Moore of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (25 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (18 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- BC Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)