SORT BY Relevancy
Do You Conquer a Disability or Learn to Live With It?
Jeff Waldman is hearing impaired but you would never know this if you were to read his resume or reviewed his LinkedIn profile. We'll talk with Jeff about how his disability has impacted his life and his work.
Jeff is the founder of Stratify.co - helping grow organizations to attract and recruit top talent faster and cost-effectively using online solutions --- Talent Find, Talent Build, and HR/Recruitment technology and services companies on content marketing strategy and implementation.
Despite this impairment, Jeff has continually pushed himself forward to ontinually create and improve his place in his industry. He founded SocialHRCamp, an experiential learning platform that targets HR/Recruitment practitioners who are in the "early majority" stage of social media adoption.
Conquer or Deal? We'll ask Jeff the tough questions no one else has...
**Big Thanks to Miles Arnell and Playing For Change for their musical contributions to this project.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (49 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- MarlyBird (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (5 chatters)
- GGM Radio (4 chatters)
- AndeLyons (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Law Offices of Peter J Lamont (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- Best People We Know (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)