SORT BY Relevancy
Come now, let us reason together....from the Word of God.
Is a life of wellness possible? Yes it is. It is seen in the Word of God. The Word of God sets forth clearly the Finished Work of the Cross.
Isaiah 53 is a classic passage about that Work.
In Isaiah 53:4 we find the words, 'griefs' and 'sorrows'. These are not the correct translation from the Hebrew. What is meant in this verse is healing for the body, not the emotions.
Purchase the Life of Wellness workbook here:
Welcome to TSB Radio. Earl (@EarlTSB), Matt (@DailyStache), and Jon (@JonPresser) guide you through the world of sports each Wednesday night from 9-10 PM ET. Comedy, hijinx, and sports talk...most definately sports talk, are sure to ensue. No sports are off limits. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and whatever else is in the news, will be talked about. Please give a call in to the guys with questions or comments (718)-508-9291, or use #TSBRadio on the Twitters.
This study is on the word believe. This will be an extensive study of that word and the scriptures round about it. Also looking at the third day pattern in the bible. Feel free to call in with questions, scriptures, or other leadings from the Lord, and prayer requests.
Do YOU Suffer With Indigestion, Heartburn, An Upset Tummy or All Of These - After Eating? Despite Making Really Healthy Choices...Most of The Time!
Does this describe you at all? You decided to amp up your health and energy, so you've put a lot of time, effort and energy into making positive dietary changes. You've been diligent about what you put buy, how you prepare it, and where you eat it, making sure there's no upsetting distractions, e.g. bad news on the TV.
And each day, after a crazy busy and perhaps stressful day at work (or in your home office), you sit down to eat your dinner. You're so hungry you find yourself devouring the food. And then, not more than a couple of hours after your meal, you experience heartburn...or an upset stomach...or both! You can't figure out why this is happening!
On this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip you'll discover the most likely reason for that darned indigetion and/or upset tummy after eating what you thought was a really healthy meal. And you'll get a quick and easy strategy for preventing that painful discomfort once and for all! And the best part: it only takes 5 minutes!
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and share your AHA's and questions.
Insure you get every weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love.
Need more support? What are you waiting for? Call us 24/7 at 888-305-1495
Join Take 2 Radio Music on Mondays & Wednesdays at 3pm Eastern time. We'll play the latest hits from some of Indie music's biggest stars and introduce you to some new music as well. It's the perfect compliment to your afternoon. We will be interviewing Indie Artists to see what makes them so passionate about their music!
Interviews will be mainly on Wednesdays at 3pm eastern time. Be sure to check our website for upcoming guests and time. www.take2radiomusic.com
Want your music played and/or an interview? Send mp3s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're partnered with Purple Rose PR so if you're looking to go to the next level contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Global PR websites: PurpleRosePR.com or PurpleRosePR.co.uk
This week Pastor Danton starts a new series called Seasons. What does the Bible say about season in the physical and spiritual life and how can God can use the seasons of life to draw us closer to Him and instruct us in righteousness.
Don't miss this show.
ProWMMA Now! episode 53 brought to you by Bangtown Fightwear and The Mile Grizzlies.
Tonight Roma Pawelek joins the episode. She recently traveled from Washington to South Carolina for an opportunity to show the XFC what she has to offer. While still an amateur, she made the trek from west to east coast for a chance to tryout for a chance at a professional career contract. We will catch up with her, see how the tryouts went and details of her upcoming fight.
Bobby Cooper may finally get the chance at what seems to be a very elusive professional debut. That opportunity is just 2 weeks away as she prepares to step in the KOTC cage February 15th. Tune is as we go over the details of the fight and her camp!
Suzie Montero is a veteran of Invicta and the XFC. Over the weekend she met Allana Jones in the cage. We will get the details of how the fight went down and catch up Montero to find out what is next.
ProWMMA Now! presented by www.bangtownfightwear.com and https://www.facebook.com/MileHighGrizzlies?ref=br_tf
"Let the Bible interpret itself."
This is a statement many make who teach hermeneutics...the study of Bible interpretation.
Well, let's see how Matthew interprets Isaiah 53:5. Also, Jesus own reference to Numbers 21:4-9 in John 3:14-16.
We are laying our foundation for a Life of Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)