SORT BY Relevancy
Have you ever wanted to write a novel but you felt you didn't have time? You work, you have family responsibilities, and your time seems to be eaten up by everything you have to do in a day and then rinse and repeat.
I'm here to tell you that YOU CAN write a novel in 30 days! Yes you can! And today we'll be talking to an accomplished write who wrote her novel in thirty days based on a workshop I did earlier this year.
You'll get encouragement, tools, techiques, and resources to help you finish your goal of getting that novel out there. That way, you have no excuse. You can do it.
Join me as I chat with Pam Osborne tonight on the show. You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1 to be live on air. You can click on the link: http://tobtr.com/s/7806879. Or, you can download the WLUV Radio mobile app. Tune in!
I would like to personally welcome everyone to the Enlightened 30 Broadcast with Chuck and Mark. It is our goal to share stories that will help those in need. From depression, stress, over coming obstacles in life, and many other topics will be explored.
This is our first episode of the Enlightened 30, it is our hope that we will help make this world a better place for all to live.
With today's episode I'm going to be doing something you don't see a lot of people doing, talking about what the Twilight series did well. I'll also be discussing it's polar opposite 30 Days of Night. Other than vampires what ties these two things together? Virginia Postrel's book "The Power of Glamour" gave me a great deal of insight on the subject and I'd like to share my thoughts about it.
Inaugurated by the Academy of American Poets in 1996, National Poetry Month, held every April, is the largest literary celebration in the world with schools, publishers, libraries, booksellers, and poets celebrating poetry’s vital place in our culture. It’s official — NaPoWriMo 2015 has come and gone. The DC Poetry Project's 30 days of Poetry Challenge helped members and others jump-start the writing process, as well as provide resources and ideas to take forward into the rest of the year. We also hope that this challenge encouraged poets to work outside of their comfort zones and try new approaches to writing poetry.
You can find the prompts at http://www.meetup.com/DC-Poetry-Project/events/222285902/
Listen LIVE as Don will recap the No Alcohol for 30 Days challenge, announce a SPECIAL giveaway for all listeners on his birthday, and talk about the future of DonDoes30.com now that his year of Challenges will come to an end.
SPECIAL GUEST: "Legal" (from Don's book "From the Bottom of the Bottle") will join us for this segment.
30 Min show today. Call 646-668-8648 to be on the show Live with us or just listen in Live to the show.. If calling from a landline you must first dial 1 then the number. Join Coaldust your Host and Jolene the Co Host everyday from 4 till 5 pm eastern time.You can also find us on Facebook along with Twitter..Gatewood's Legacy Radio an Gatewood's Legacy has a like page on facebook a group page and our web site is www.gatewoodslegacy.com you can also join us there. Here are some quotes from Gatewood Galbraith "Newt (former House Speaker Gingrich) and Mitch (Senate Minority Leader McConnell) are aliens, not conservatives. They never met a bloated police state they didn't like." Quotes from Gatewood "For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here. "If I was going to lie to you, I'd already be elected. "Ronald Reagan and George Bush aren't conservatives. They are aliens." "My opponents are both honorable men, and I believe they're telling the truth on each other in those ads they're running. If they're lying, we can't use 'em in Congress. If they're telling the truth, we sure as hell can't use 'em." "We're going to take the government out of your bedroom, your bloodstream, your brain, your bladder, your business, your billfold, your back pockets, your bingo halls and your Internet bulletin boards." "Did my father's generation hit the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima so that I'd have to pee in a cup to hold a job in America?" Give us a call at 646-668-8648 to be on the show.
Don returns from a long hiatus to update listeners about the past 6 months of 30-day challenges. Including: the Onnit Primal challenge, Licenses and Certifications, Being left handed for 30 days, Learning Chinese, Watching TV, and currently giving up complaining. [NO SPECIAL GUEST TODAY]
Chuck will be clowning around and updating his current medical condition. Love and light will be in the air tonight.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (6 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (5 chatters)
- Destination Paranormal (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- SHILOAH (2 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)