SORT BY Relevancy
I just filed to run for Congress! Democrat Mitch Mallett to challenge Rep. Vern Buchanan for seat in Congress Bradenton newcomer Mitch Mallett to run against Rep. Vern Buchanan Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/10/24/4789112/bradenton-newcomer-mitch-mallett.html By SARA KENNEDY — email@example.com MANATEE — Democrat Mitch Mallett said Wednesday he has filed papers to run against incumbent Republican Vern Buchanan next year. Mallett, 57, of Bradenton, has not run for public office previously, he said in an interview Wednesday. Asked why he decided to run, Mallett said Buchanan “votes right along with the Tea Party, and we need to get a different perspective in Congress.” Added Mallett: “He’s a rubber stamp for the Tea Party and the Republican Party; he ran saying he’d be open-minded, but if you look at his votes, he has gone the other way.” Mallett was particularly critical of Buchanan’s position on the the Affordable Care Act, saying that the nation “lost $24 billion” because Republicans attempted to defund Obamacare by shutting down the government. The stalemate between the parties ended last week, with Buchanan voting “yes” to halt the shutdown. Sara Kennedy, Herald reporter, can be reached at 941-745-7031. Follow her on Twitter @sarawrites.
Conservative Refocus Live, featuring author and Conservative activist Barry Secrest, airs live, Wednesday, October 16th at 7:00pm EST.
Join Barry and co-host Lee Daniel as they discuss cutting edge, controversial political topics from a Conservative perspective.
Special guest appearance by: Matthew Brower!
Islam, peace and greetings to you all. On this episode of Moorish Science Radio we will be debunking the myth that somehow the 13th Amendment with 20 sections is somehow necessary for the salvation of our people.
· How the push for the 13 amendment with 20 sections goes against Prophet Noble Drew Ali’s executive will
· How the 13 amendment with 20 sections is a pro-slavery document and has absolutely no salvation for our people
· How these ideas/ideals were pushed by the Dingle El brothers, both claiming to be reincarnations of Prophet Noble Drew Ali
· How many who promote this flawed theory of the 13 & 20 view Abraham Lincoln as a Prophet
· We will show how Abraham Lincoln, using his own words from his own public lectures, had nothing but contempt and disgust for our people
· Expose how this group of Moors say that we do not need to proclaim our nationality via the Moorish Science Temple of America, but that we need to proclaim through a naturalization process called the Moorish Bureau of Vital Statistics under their own Moorish entity
· The very source of the reincarnation myth and its invalidity
No more lies, Prophet Noble Drew Ali would not want it that way.
Section 4 of the 14th Amendment: "The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."
It could stand to reason that if congress failed to allow the Treasury dept to service it's existing obligations, the POTUS would actually be upholding his oath to defend the Constitution by making sure it can, if they fail to. It would make for an interesting 'Constitutional Crisis' before the Supreme Court to say the least. But it's a moot point anyway, because Obama has said he won't do this even if Congress doesn't pay our bills.
"Ted" Cruz is bought and paid for by the KOCH Brothers
Hello Everyone, Welcome to our 5th episode of Leigh!@Lunch. This week we will have Matt Bianco back with us interviewing artist Bruce Herman followed by Leigh's interview with Norman Geisler.
Bruce Herman is currently Lothlorien Distinguished Chair in Fine Arts at Gordon College. He completed both undergraduate and graduate fine arts degrees at Boston University School for the Arts. He studied under Philip Guston, James Weeks, David Aronson, Reed Kay, and Arthur Polonsky. His Work has been shown internationally, including in England, Italy, Canada, and Israel.His art is featured in many public and private collections including the Vatican Museum of Modern Religious Art in Rome; The Cincinnati Museum of Fine Arts; Decorova Museum in Lincoln, Massachusetts; and the Hammer Museum, Grunwald Print Collection, Los Angeles.
Norman Geisler has authored/coauthored over 80 books and hundreds of articles. He has taught theology, philosophy, and apologetics on the college or graduate level for over 50 years. He has served as a professor at some of the finest Seminaries in the United States, including Trinity Evangelical Seminary, Dallas Seminary, and Southern Evangelical Seminary. He now lends his talents to Veritas Evangelical Seminary in Murrieta, California, as the Distinguished Professor of Apologetics.
Please register on BlogTalkR
The Movie Geeks speak with director Daniel Farrands and producer Thommy Hutson about their wonderful and exhaustive new 7-hour documentary Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th, which covers every entry in the famed horror film franchise.
Tonight we explore: Researchers are predicting a major Event in the next thirty days or less, including October 14th as a potential event day, Don't miss this show to hear the specific dates. We broadcast Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings at 9:33 pm. Sometimes additional days of the week. We are seeking a "chat room moderator" if intersted email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Escape the rat race. Free your mind from the toils of working for the Elite Masters, supporting the system, slave to the corporate oligarchy that is pillaging this planet. Here is where we help you help yourself. Leave the comforts of your little box and the warm glow of your set. Turn off the television to free your mind, break the programming, renew and regenerate those brain cells. Join us to rage against the machine. Fasten your seat belt with host Futurist David Daniels, Guest Co-Host Michael Hood, and Regular Guest Caller Bible Truth Benny.
Our guests tonight are Steven Hance and Gus Breton with the All States Organic Initiative and Doug Millar (United4Justice Nat. Co-Chair) and Jim Cook with Crusade Radio. Tonight's topics are Boards of Review; Original 13th Amendment, and: Why we will not find or need remedy in the federal courts.
Renewing the Foundations of Freedom Special weekly segment focusing on identifying and eliminating the walls in our minds so as to bring forth the Second American Revolution. Join Terry Dodd, Red Beckman, drkate, and others for a lively discussion and some real life strategy. Chat is open during the show for questions and comments.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- i am free will (10 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (5 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- vcubed (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)