Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions with no guest interview this week.
this week Q&A includes:
• infusions- drinking and making..
• trusting your body..
• dermatitis- nourish your liver with herbs like dandelion and burdock
• don't pay so much attention or you will freak out!
• why Susun does not eat soaked and sprouted seeds and nuts..
• susun has a strong adversion to alfalfa..
• be brave enough to see disaster is on the way and take steps to prevent it..
• very dry skin can be a sign of diabetes- get a home test to see if sugar is in the urine..
• garcinia indica- the weight loss herb- no food or herb has been proven to have a direct effect on weight loss..
• fungal skin infection- horsetail infusion applied topically..
• and much more!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register