Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Santa Cruz therapist Dr. Susan Allison. Susan has a doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology and has maintained a private practice for 20 years. She was honored as a “Woman of the Year” in California by the Santa Cruz Women’s Commission for her counseling work with adolescents. She currently works with individuals and groups to bring about healing, using traditional therapies, as well as hypnosis, process therapy, shamanic journey, and energy medicine. Susan is also an ordained and licensed interfaith minister who loves to offer prenuptial counseling and perform wedding ceremonies.
this week Q&A includes:
• making tinctures from berries and flowers and how much to make..
• being up a tree and coming down into the swamp of life to be fully alive..
• mothering and taking time to yourself..
• hair loss at 47 and being in menopase..
• back pain and degenerative disc disease- being made of atoms, comfrey and skullcap..
• SIBO- aromatic seeds, cooking grains and the intelligence of the body...
• sweating a lot and sage infusion..
• wanting to terminate pregnancy..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register