Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beyond Addiction author. Dr. Carrie Wilkens is the co-founder and clinical director of the Center or Motivation and Change. Dr. Wilkens specializes in motivational treatments and group psychotherapy, and has worked with traumatized populations in both individual and group modalities. She is most recently a co-author on the new book Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change, a compassionate and science-based family guide for navigating the addiction treatment world, understanding motivation, and training in the use of CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) skills. Dr. Wilkens’ expertise is regularly sought by the CBS Early Show; Fox News; Newsweek; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Psychology +Today.
this episode Q&A includes:
• severe osteoporosis and the danger of eating raw foods..
• positional vertigo- no need to see a specialist, story medicine, slowing down and NHI's..
• variety is what makes strong and healthy people..
• explanation of hernia- hernia repair, Shouldice Hospital, loving kindness, arnica jel on bottoms of feet, hospitals not a good place for healing and energy healing..
• eating sprouts- intolerably greedy and options for more nutritional eating..
• lactofermentation method...
• circulation and cold hands and feet- stress and fear and creating safety for yourself..
• hashimoto's thyroiditis and recommendations for thyroid medication withdrawal..
• getting in touch with your body- doing a task you are not familiar with..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register