Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Louise LeBrun. Louise is the founder of the WEL-Systems Institute and creator of the WEL-Systems body of knowledge, including Quantum TLC™, The CODE Model™ and CODE Model Coaching™ Certification. The WEL-Systems® approach to accelerated evolution is a tested, refined, proven and replicable process that has been available for close to 25 years.
Author of 5 books and creator of more than 40 unique audio products, Louise's commitment to her own continuing evolution ensures that her curiosity is fed and her discoveries are shared. Louise shares the belief that the future of the world is in the hands of women!
this episode Q&A- includes:
• honey as a wound healer..
• feldenkrais method exercises..
• moving from heroic tradition to wise woman tradition..
• chod practice from tibetan buddhism to feed your hungry demons..
• 7 medicines created for chronic problems wanting a holistic approach- serenity, story, faith, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicines..
• dry eyes and options to heal..
• psoriasis as a risk factor for inflammation/ high c-reactive protein, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol..
• chocolate and avocado compete with cholesterol..
• linden infusion brings down inflammation and c-reactive protein.. hypericum oil on area of psoriasis..
• always dried herb used for infusion..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register