Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Djuna Wojton. Djuna Wojton BFA, is a spiritual healer and astrologer with over two decades of experience. She is the director of the Djunaverse Center for Healing Arts in Philadelphia, which helps clients from around the world through classes and private sessions that focus on personal growth. She also writes weekly and monthly astrology columns for Oranum.com, and produces documentary films for YouTube and blogs. She is the author of Karmic Choices: How Making the Right Decisions Can Create Enduring Joy and Karmic Healing: Clearing Past-Life Blocks to Present-Day Love, Health and Happiness .
this episode Q&A- includes:
• dog with autoimmune issues..
• making infused oils with fresh plant material..
• find a place in yourself where you want to take care of yourself..
• continued bleeding during menopause- lady's mantle and shepherd's purse..
• maiden, mother, crone and estrogens produced throughout ones life..
• heroin withdrawal- using hops and chocolate..
• swelling of ankles and legs- cleavers and hawthorn..
• drinking carrot juice is like mainlining sugar- check out Susun's Raw vs Cooked Debate on YouTube..
• depressed? stop sleeping and fake it more..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register