Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Melinda Blau. Melinda is an award-winning journalist who has written fifteen books and more than 100 magazine articles and spent the better part of her 40-year career studying relationships. Since 2000, when she began collaborating with the late Tracy Hogg, Blau has been the voice of the bestselling Baby Whisperer books and her latest book, Family Whispering is the fourth book in the popular series. She is also a mother and grandmother.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• breastfeeding, conception and increasing the luteal faze with wild yam..
• infusions instead of prenatal vitamins..
• mouth sores, herpes outbreak and using hypericum oil and tincture..
• using comfrey leaf infusion for torn ligament
• using vinegar for nail fungus without soaking..
• red clover blossom compared to red clover herb..
• dangers of bio identicals- nourish your liver!
• help with tremors- NHI's and tincture of hypericum used as a nervine
• iron supplements are not absorbed well, try liver, yellow dock tincure, fully cooked greens..
• very bad pain in chest and the possibility of a heart attack- help with mothwort ticture..
• we eat for three primary reasons- nutrition, pleasure, community..
• endometriosis and using red clover infusion for fertility
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.