Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Zsuzsanna Budapest. Z Budapest is author of the acclaimed The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries (1989) originally published in 1975 as The Feminist Book of Lights and Shadows. This book served as the first hands-on guide to lead women into their own spiritual/Goddess heritage. Z has led rituals, lectured, taught classes, given workshops, written articles tirelessly, and published in hundreds of women's newspapers across the country. She has powerfully influenced many of the future teachers and writers about the Goddess.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• calcium in herbs, food and supplements..
• make your diet as broad as possible..
• hypericum to prevent muscle soreness, also a powerful nervine, and to treat sciatica..
• nettle root properties and more on nettle can be found in Healing Wise..
• when there's a victim there is also a woman of power..
• estrogens- what they are and why red clover infusion and other phyto estrogen rich foods are better than estrogenic drugs..
• chickweed oil, full fat yogurt, nourishing foods and sexual activity to restore vaginal lubrication..
• Down There: Sexual and Reprodutive Health the Wise Woman Way for so much information on hemorrhoids..
• bed wetting in childhood..
• cranberry in any form can have an effect on bladder infections...
• ask yourself- can this be made at home or is it refined and concentrated?
• the broader our diets, the healthier our children!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register