Susun Weed Answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interveiw with Dr. Catheryn Yashar. Dr. Yashar?s clinical and research focus has centered on cancers in women, notably breast and gynecologic cancers. Her surgical training is invaluable particularly in the application of brachytherapy in both breast and gynecologic tumors. She currently serves as the Chief of the Gynecologic Cancer and Breast Cancer Services in the UCSD Department of Radiation Medicine and Applied Sciences. She is also part of the BC5 project, a recently formed consortium organized to broaden awareness about breast cancer treatment options.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• DCIS breast cancer may not be breast cancer at all- try step 0- watchful waiting
• sunflower seeds or oil? seeds..
• ADHD child- home schooling or drugs? catnip can be an allie
• macular degeneration- linked to hydrogenated fats- avoid processed foods
• rosacea is a viral infection and can be treated with low dose antibiotics- liver strengthening herbs- dandelion, burdock, chicory..
• red clover infusion to increase fertility..
• slippery elm to restore mucous surfaces and comfrey infusions to repair surfaces of throat and gut..
• constipation? yellow dock tincture..
• osteoporosis? herbs and foods to increase bone density..
• and much more...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register