Al Sonja Schmidt is a conservative comedian that happens to be a black woman. So how does a black woman become a Republican? Simple. She thinks for herself, and does not let society decide her beliefs.
Some of her comedy is as follows:
· “I am not Michelle Obama. My face can crack a smile.”
· “I refuse to be a liberal woman. I am pro-military, Pro-America…and pro-shaving.”
· “Society has progressed so much. We have gone in several decades from the Marx Brothers to the White House run by a Marxist brother.”
· “When I try to tell blacks that I am a Republican, it is like trying to tell them about country music. It makes no sense.”
· “Global warming alarmists remind me of cannibals. Can you imagine global warming vegans? No meals for 30 years.”
· “Have you heard there is now a white women’s movement? On dates, they want to pay their own way and work for everything they get and not rely ona man. This movement already exists. It is called being a black woman.”
· Mrs. Schmidt is brilliant, insightful and, incredibly funny. You will indeed enjoy her!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register