SORT BY Relevancy
Frank Bruni is one of our favorite writers for the NY Times. His musings on aging and wisdom are shared on this show.
Share your life lessons at www.life-lessons.co today.
Join Life Lessons moment with host Rick Tocquigny as he takes you into the darkness of the Congo
Share your life lessons from sisters stories with us and be in our next book. Submit your stories to www.life-lessons.co today.
Enjoy a free chapter from Rick Tocquigny's upcoming fifth book- Life Lessons for Grads- All Ages and Stages.
This chapter is about the extraordinary story of a rowing team at Kent featuring Rick Rinehart.
Purchase Life Lessons for Grads at www.rowman.com
Robin Caroll shares her life lessons and debuts newest book on Life Lessons.
Share your life lessons from sisters for our next book at www.life-lessons.co
Edward Saylor, surviving member of Doolittle's Raiders, is featured on this Life Lessons tribute to our Veterans.
Boston Physician, Robert Brown, M.D. reveals NEW PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT FROM LIVER ILLNESS LINKED TO OBESITY
This Growing Epidemic Known As Fatty Liver Disease Affects 80 Million Americans, but Few Are Aware It Exists
It’s an epidemic that’s caught the medical community by surprise and is quickly becoming a leading cause of liver transplants across the country. There are currently no drugs approved to treat the disease which causes the liver to swell with fat. Although it’s nearly identical to the liver damage seen in heavy drinkers, the problem is not caused by alcohol, but instead by poor diet and excess weight.
While 80 million people in the U.S. are affected by nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), studies show that more than 10% of American adults have the more progressive form of the disease known as nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH. A study by the Mayo Clinic found that the percentage of liver transplants performed nationwide because of NASH had climbed to nearly 10% by 2009, up from 1% in 2001. But doctors say there are many more people waiting for liver transplants than there are organs available, and some fear the explosion of this condition will make the problem even worse.
Dr. Robert Brown is an internationally known expert in liver disease and liver transplantation. He has co-authored over 125 peer-reviewed articles most dedicated to viral hepatitis and liver transplantation and has extensive research funding in those areas. He is an Associate Editor for Liver Transplantation and Gastroenterology and Hepatology and published a book, “Common Liver Diseases and Transplantation.
Life Lessons welcomes STEVEN MACHAT, RENOWNED ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEY, sharing his life lessons and going back to community roots with his latest initiatives.
Steven Machat, American entertainment attorney and entrepreneur, is excited to announce his latest endeavors, being the founder of LegalizePot.us and starting The Wheel Party. Machat has worked in the entertainment industry with clients in the music industry including Ozzy Osbourne, Phil Spector, Snoop Dogg, Bobby Brown, and more.
His book, Gods, Gangsters, and Honour, gained a lot of publicity and interest after it was released in the UK as it described the behind-the-scenes lifestyle of the entertainment world and industry leaders. Working with top tier musicians and handling the backend of the glamorous lives we depict to be each and every day, Machat’s first-hand experience inspired him to embrace a political system that goes back to the roots of Man.
Machat created The Wheel Party in 2011 using his second book, Man, Community & Living the American Dream as a foundation – focusing on a non-political people movement whose goal is to bring America back in line with the principles of the United States Declaration of Independence. He lectures throughout numerous universities across Europe and aims to reinvent the political system and bring it back to its roots.
Enjoy this Life Lessons moment with best selling author Rick Tocquigny. Today's topic- Burning the Underbrush of Self Doubt.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (453 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (347 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (0 chatters)