SORT BY Relevancy
Zen. a way of being... a state of focus that incorporates mind and body... total focus and our presence in, now. how very rare this kind of state is for humans living today. was it more possible in the past...? no way to know. we can only grapple with and try to understand the demands and distractions we have today. so what's so important about being zen, upon occation? because at the heart of every religion, that is the goal. a moment of peace and clairity. it is the place of balance. the understanding that we bring back from there helps us figure out what is really important. help us grow toward our true human nature.
in our second hour, Dennis will read sections of an artical he found that interested him... and jeff and susan will try to comment.
Listen in to Zen talk to to poet Donna Snyder. Due to unforseen cirucmstances, the show had to be rescheduled.
Listen to Donna talk about life, love and mental health issues.
Tune it, turn on, and maybe, if you are not careful, you might just learn something.
Wise Spirit at the Zen Lounge is a like hot cup of herbal tea...soothing to the soul, aromatic to the senses and just plain good for you! Experience a late night menagerie of uplifting discussion in a relaxed state of being amongst friends. Each show entertaining, unique and engaging.
the Zen Lounge promises to become part of your bedtime regimine :)
***Beach Therapy ~ episode 04/12
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)