SORT BY Relevancy
Changing Minds Online Presents...1st Sunday Superstars!
These are people that changed their lives around for the better and became true inspirations!
The 1st Sunday Superstar for December is Dr. Elisha Goldstein. He is a psychologist, speaker and author. Learn how he earned a Ph.D and became an expert in the area of mindfulness. We are excited to have Dr. Goldstein share his story with us this Sunday, 12/7 at 9pm EST / 8pm CST. Call in at (949) 203-4763 and hear this wonderful story. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2014/12/08/1st-sunday-superstars--dr-elisha-goldstein
Alex Goldstein, author of "Publish To Sell", shares how he built a top real estate business at an unprecedented speed, in one of the most competitive markets in the U.S. by building a high value client base from publishing books.
Today, Alex helps business owners grow their companies and improve their lifestyles. His methods have been use in numerous industries including law, financial services, consulting, marketing, and coaching.
To Learn More:
Josie Tytus Success Alignment Vision Coach who guides leaders and high achievers to step into their legacy work. Josie is a Certified Master Coach, NLP Practitioner, Passion Test Facilitator and Inner Harmony Practitioner. She recently co-authored the #1 Best Selling book, Answering The Call. Her contribution titled, Nice To Finally Meet Me – Self Leadership, Your Greatest Resource For Success, was distinguished as the Editor's Choice for Best Chapter .Her website is 3cfusion.com
Doug Goldstein Certified Financial Planner, investment advisor, and co-author of the new best-selling book, "Rich As A King: How the Wisdom of Chess Can Make You a Grandmaster of Investing." He wrote the book with world chess champion Susan Polgar
Ellen Rohr The Plumber’s Wife turned Business Makeover Expert® Ellen learned how to make - and keep track of – her OWN money! She fixed the failing family plumbing business. And she grew a franchise – Benjamin Franklin The Punctual Plumber – from zero to $40 million in franchisee sales, 47 locations, in under 2 years. She is a serial entrepreneur, and author of the four business basics books, including The Weekend Biz Plan and How Much Should I Charge? She is also the President of Zoom Drain and Sewer, a new franchise opportunity
Entrepreneur William Heinecke, author of The Entrepreneur, tells Doug how he became a successful businessman at a young age and why giving charity is very important.
Doug Goldstein has two great interviews this week. Find out about the changing face of social media and what business will look like over the next decade. And then, in Part II, Doug brings back NOBEL PRIZE WINNER DAN SCHECHTMAN, who is running to be the NEXT PRESIDENT OF ISRAEL.
Show host Doug meets Dan Kadlec, author, journalist, and blogger for TIME Magazine talks about emerging adulthood, how young adults can achieve economic independence in today’s financial climate, and the necessity of planning for retirement
On the latest edition of Three Rivers...One Show, Matt Gajtka welcomes City of Champions staffers Larry Snyder and Zac Weiss to examine the latest developments on the Pittsburgh sports scene. The guys start with the Steelers, who are on the verge of clinching a playoff spot after overcoming an uninspiring start. What was the turning point and what is this team's ceiling? As for the Penguins, could they have done anything differently regarding the unprecedented spread of mumps? Also, the Bucs hosted their annual PirateFest last weekend, showing off new signings A.J. Burnett and Francisco Liriano. Are they done adding talent until the spring? Finally, Pitt is in a predicament, with another football coach leaving town and athletic director Steve Pederson stepping down.
On this week’s Goldstein on Gelt show, Doug meets Eric Brynjolfsson, professor of management at the MIT Sloan School of Management and co-author of The Machine Age. Can today’s era of technological advancement be compared with the Industrial Revolution, and how do changes in technology affect the human life and our interactions with each other?
Author and self-publishing expert Hank Quense shares the secrets of self-publishing your book. Have e-books replaced physical books entirely? And can you actually make money from writing books? Listen to the answers to these questions and more on your favorite personal finance show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)