SORT BY Relevancy
Imam Alfred Mohammed and Imam Yusef Salaam.
Today on Religion Means Alive Imam Alfred and Yusef Salaam will be discussing todays events.
Today on the annual Sunday broadcast of Religion Means Alive, Imam Alfred Mohammed will bring all of this week’s episodes full circle. He will do this by talking about all of the topics addressed during the week and connecting them through the broadcast. During the Broadcast Imam Alfred will also hit a lot of the key talking points that are taking place in the United States and around the world as well. You can engage in the conversation by calling into 805-727-7013. We also urge you to ask a question by dialing 1 on your phone.
Today on Religion Means Alive Imam Yusef Salaam will be doing the program on todays events.
Today on Religion Means Alive Imam Alfred Mohammed will introduce Imam Yusef Salaam who will discuss this weeks topics
This Sunday 12/27 at 8pm ET
The Allah Team Radio and the History of the NOI Series presents:
"THE HISTORY OF NEW ORLEANS MOSQUE #46"
An Interview with Mosque #46 Pioneers Former MINISTER KHATIB HASAN (fka Sydney X) and Former CAPTAIN YUSEF MUNIR (fka Joseph 7X)
During the early sixties Brother Sidney X (now known as Katib Hassan) was sent to New Orleans to from Temple #12 in Philadelphia to become the minister; Temple #46 which was soon established on 2626 Magnolia Street. Prior to coming to New Orleans, Brother Sidney labored in Altanta under the great Rahman Muhammad "The Rock of the South."
During the mid-60’s the uprisings on the college campuses and the students’ desire for Black Studies Programs; the Nation began to attract many SUNO (Southern University of New Orleans) Xavier and Dillard University students, Dillard is where Brother Harold X (known as Khalid Muhammad) was enrolled as a student.
Brother Captain Yusuf Muir, served under Minister George 4X. Under their leadership Temple #46 began to experience great growth. The Temple had a Muhammad University of Islam, a bakery, sandwich shop and several other businesses. Brother Captain Yusuf owned his own railroad repair company that also hired brothers from among the ranks of the FOI. Brother Yusuf and his family were blessed to be given Holy names by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Both Brother Sidney X (Katib Hassan) and Brother Yusuf both committed their lives to help establish Islam in the city of New Orleans. They and those who laborer with them will be forever honored and appreciated.
with co-hosts Bro. WAKEEL ALLAH and MIN. WILLIE MUHAMMAD (MINISTER of MUHAMMAD'S MOSQUE #46)
SUN. 12/27/15 at 8pm EST
call in# 646-595-4289
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (7 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Amber Vibration (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- SMOOCHES RADIO (0 chatters)