SORT BY Relevancy
This Thursday, December 25th, we will have a special Christmas show starting an hour earlier than our usual show. Join us at 4:00 PM Eastern, 3:00 PM Central and 9:00 PM UK to celebrate Christmas day with us! We'll be playing a few Christmas songs as well as telling stories of Christmas traditions, both historical and personal. If you're alone on Christmas day, you don't have to be if you join us! Ho! Ho! Ho!!
Pagans Tonight Radio Network presents:
8 PM CST Circle Craft Study with Selena Fox: Deck the Halls for Yuletide: Join Rev. Selena Fox for a discussion on home blessing ideas and traditions, including wreaths, pomanders, sun discs, mistletoe, holly, evergreen garlands, and other symbols of Winter Solstice.
It's been a while since I had a show and I'm stoked to get back up and running with my guest, author of Yuletide Bride, Danielle Lee Zwissler.
Danielle was born in Dover, Ohio. A small town in Northeast Ohio. Her love of romance and cowboys have helped enrich her life and love of reading. She is also big fan of William Shatner, Harry Potter, and all things Harlequin.
Catch our episode on Friday and be sure to call in with any questions you may have for Danielle.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will discuss the true meaning of Christmas and it's Pagan origin. You don't have to be Pagan to celebrate in true Pagan style! So go ahead and light that Chistmas tree, put up the mistletoe and sing some Yuletide carols, and you'll be in the Pagan spirit!
Call in to participate on the show at 347-202-0492
Join KaliSara and RevKess as they celebrate Yule with conversation, music, lore and more!
In the Northern climes it is the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year. In this episode you will hear some wonderful seasonal music from some of PMPChannel's favorite artists as well as some lore and stories about this time of the year. Will you be getting a visit from Mother Berta or Krampus? Depends on how well you behaved this year....Maybe. Along the way you will hear some of the science behind the Solstices and Equinoxes as well as some of the astrological significance this season might bring to your life.
Urban will be discussing the History of Yule, the Oak and Mistletoe, corn spirits and mushrooms.
LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS, IT'S ANCIENT ROOTS AND PRACTICES. DRESSED UP IN THE NAME OF 'CHRISTIANITY'
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? OR WHAT WOULDN'T YOU DO?
1) SOMEONE YOU KNOW OR DON'T KNOW HAS GIVEN YOU A GIFT AND SAID 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' OR 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS.' IF YOU ARE A TRUE SAINT, BORN AGAIN JUDEO-CHRISTIAN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WOULD YOU A) ACCEPT THE GIFT AND RETURN THE GREETING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE. B) ACCEPT THE GIFT AND SAY, " THANKS," EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T BELIEVE OR CELEBRATE IN YOUR FESTIVITIES.C) SAY "NO THANKS" AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THE GIFT, UNLESS GIVEN TO ME ON A DIFFERENT OCCASION.
2) YOU HAD BORROWED MONEY FROM A FRIEND OR RELATIVE CLOSE TO THIS WORLDLY SEASON. YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE THE FUNDS TO PAY THEM BACK NOW AND WISH TO GIVE IT TO THEM. THE PERSON SAYS, "AH, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, JUST KEEP IT. FOR CHRISTMAS. DO YOU: A) ACCEPT THE OFFER AND SAY "THANKS" NOTHING ADDED TO IT. B) DO YOU SAY, I WILL ACCEPT THE OFFER, BUT NOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND KEEP THE MONEY. C) DO YOU SAY I WILL NOT KEEP THIS MONEY AND EXPLAIN WHY, STATING "UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO ME FOR ANY OTHER REASON BESIDES BIRTHDAYS AND OTHER WORLDLY CELEBRATIONS."
WOULD YOU BE CONVICTED IF YOU DID THIS OR THAT? WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT MIXING THE CLEAN WITH THE UNCLEAN? OR EVEN SITTING AT THE SEAT WITH SINNERS? FIND OUT IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN OCCULT WORSHIP, PAGAN FESTIVALS, WITCHCRAFT AND IDOLATRY.
FOR THIS REASON, ELOHIM WILL SEND UPON THEM A DELUDING INFLUENCESO THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE WHAT IS FALSE, IN ORDER THAT THEY ALL MAY BE JUDGED WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH, BUT TOOK PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.
2 Thessalonians 2:11
Yule! Everybody loves Yuletide. A heavy tradition dating back thousands of years. People of all faiths practice some sort of Yule ritual. Today we will discuss what Yule means to pagans today and of our ancestor's.
Live questions and tarot readings will take place throughout the show!
Join us as we welcome Rev. Enda Donnellan directly from Ireland as he helps us understand the celebration of the New Solar Year as it is held in Ireland and around the world. If you wondered where some of your Christmas customs and celebrations historically come from, this is the show for you.. Pour some warm cocoa, draw up a beautiful fire while burning a Yule log and get comfy for what will be an interesting and entertaining show.
Links to our guest's webpages and information can be found below:
Pagans Tonight Radio Network presents:
8 PM CST - Circle Craft Study with Selena Fox: Pagan Roots of Christmas - Join Rev. Selena Fox for a discussion exploring Pagan origins of Christmas symbols and customs around the world. Celebrating cultural and religious diversity at Yuletide.
9pm CST - Raise the Horns Radio with Jason Mankey:
Music for PTRN open and close provided by SJ Tucker, For more music and information, please visit http://sjtucker.com/
Is Christ really in Christmas or is this as some say, a sacrilegious holiday? Where is Jesus in Christmas? Is he in Yuletide carols, Christmas trees or stockings? Where is Jesus? Where do you find the Jesus spoken of in the Holy Bible in any of the rites and rituals of Christmas? Is Jesus really the reason for the season?
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Merry Christmas Everyone from your favorite crazy verbal chefs, Big & Beefy. You know them also by their real names Chef Rob Burmeister & Chef Clemenza Caserta Jr. Tonight they will be Chewing The Fat in a YULETIDE Fashion.
Its Big & Beefy's Christmas Show!!!! Rob & Clem will be chatting up about all Holiday Events and Christmas tidings. They will start off by telling you about their week in review. Keep your ear open for Holiday Food News and results from last weeks Chili Challenge. The Food Fight will be Christmas Themed. They have 2 planned and its not really food oriented. It's got something to do with Christmas Eve vs Christmas Day for opening presents and do like Fake Trees as opposed to Real Trees.
The Top Five is gonna be about your Holiday Traditions!!!!
The guests on tap for this episode are none other than Steve Schirippa of Sopranos Fame and Uncle Steve's Italian Specialties. We missed him 2 weeks ago due to a filming conflict, but he is back to talk about his amazing sauces. Then we got Chef Bryant Gallaher- Runner up on This Season's Hell's Kitchen.
The Curvacious Cook is back in action and let's keep our fingers crossed that Jersey Jackie will call in with the weather for Christmas Day.
Call us up at 347-215-7771
Follow us on Twitter - @CTFBBPodcast
Join Host Live Chats
- Witch School (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (18 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- 65261 (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)