SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and the current thoughts and practices of testing in today's schools. Do these tests really work as a true indicator of a child's knowledge? It is good to rely so heavily on test results? Are school children actually learning? These are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them deal with peer pressure. From what they want to wear, which technology they ask permission to use, or what activities they want to be part of, our children's behavior is many times a reflection of the influences and pressures that come from their peer group. How to balance these with parental controls, which battles to choice, and when to draw the line are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Light of Christ Chuch in Northeastern Pennsylvania is a truly special house of worship. We are radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another and relentlessly dedicated to reaching the children of God. In this introductory radio show, come meet our Senior Pastor, Patricia Lee and hear of the many ministries that are changng lives by spreading the word of our Lord. Brought to you by the Youth Ministry, our radio hosts Anthony & Julia will speak with our Pastor to share the unique and wonderful programs at our church and our vision for the future.
Join co-hosts Dr Jason Stein (iRyse.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they explore the developmental markers for adolescents becoming adults.What are the signs that a child is becoming an adult? Is graduation from high school just a rite of passage or does it really signify something more important? Turning 18 is the mythical age of freedom, but in reality there is a significant increase in responsibility. These are just a few points which will be discussed in this episode.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the important issue of raising the atypical child. The hosts will be joined by Rita Eichenstein, PhD, who was penned a guide for parents who are struggling with their ‘atypical’ child; be it ADHD, Autism, a learning disability or any other diagnosis. Dr. Eichenstein, a clinical psychologist, notes that the tendency to just focus on the child’s well being is only half the journey; because much of the child’s ultimate mental well being rests largely on the well-being of the parents and she provides tools and understanding to help parents work through the often discouraging process of raising a child with any type of difference. If you are a parent who wants help in coping with the challenges of raising an atypical child, or a professional who wants to get a better idea of how better to understand the parents of the children they work with, listen to these childcare experts talk about the issues.
Join co-hosts Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss the very topical issue of terrorism, and the effect it has on our young., As the world seems to get increasingly more violent and insecure, how to best explain why intolerance and terror is part of our modern world will be discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss an important part of any child's life, the rite if passage. Whether it's a big birthday, or a cultural marker like grade school graduation or prom, the significance we place on these events can create anticipation, expectation, and stress. Why do we build these into our kids' lives and how to keep their importance in balance are amoung the topic discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about moderation.; What does it mean? Why is it important? How to best model the behavior which is very important to the maturation of today's young.
Conflict in the workplace is inevitable, but Toxic, difficult workplaces are not. Mediation is a tool that can help. And sadly, most HR professionals don’t know this. They think mediation is not for them, when in fact they are effectively mediating all the time. Come learn why mediation is vital for your career and also your workplace!
John Ford is the founder of the HR Mediation Academy and author of Peace at Work: The HR Manager’s Guide to Workplace Mediation. He mediates; trains; and consults to organizations that have accepted the inevitability of conflict and are seeking to approach it with greater clarity and confidence. He was the managing editor of Mediate.com from 1999 to 2011, and is a past president of the Association for Dispute Resolution of Northern California.
More Information: John Ford
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (421 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (95 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- allah team (8 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- AfterHourz (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- The Exchange (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)