SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the impact of the legalization of marijuana and other drugs on our youth, their attitudes and their behavior. How to address the headlines concerning drug legalization with our young? What resources might be found in and out of school to help families with drug issues? These questions and more will be covered.
This week's topic is balancing family and ministry. Our special guest is Jake Kircher. Jake is a youth pastor, author, and US Representative for We Love Our Youth Worker. He and his wife, Melissa, are the authors of 99 Thoughts on Marriage and Ministry. Jake's work can also be seen bi-weekly in his blog for Simply Youth Ministry
This week's episode focuses on the Pastor/Youth Pastor relationship. What every youth pastor should know and what every pastor wished you knew. Special interview with Rev. William Fisackerly. Rev. Fisackerly began his ministry career with youth and is currently the lead pastor at Gulf Cove United Methodist Church in Port Charlotte, FL.
This week's show is all about parenting. If you have kids in your youth group you also have parents! Also, tips on being a parent while being a youth leader. This week's special guest is ESPN radio personality Freddie Coleman. Mr. Coleman is a nationally syndicated sports radio host, a man of faith, and a parent! Join us for this awesome interview. This week's show will air live at 10am.
Join Host Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and special guest-host, Shard Pierre, in their discussion of our youth and their social and emotional life at middle school, which is a critical time for identity, growth and maturation.
Shard Pierre has been teaching in NYC public schools for 11 years. Originally from Dominica, he has called New York home for the last 15 years, and he is currently a Design for Life teacher at New Design Middle School in Lower Manhattan.
Jason Stein, PhD. (iRyze.com), who regularly co-hosts the show will be return next week.
Reflections of Troy Davis with words defined as we remember Micheal Jackson,and Florence Griffith Joyner.
Listen live from online or from your phone call 347-677-0616.
With Quest Youth Radio members Arron Sherrod, Madrid Smith, Keenya Logan, and facilitator Mr. Bey.
For Interviews or Comments Contact Us:
Youth Ministry advice, ideas, and fun from the heart of a youth minister who is in the trenches with you! Let's glorify God and His Church as we come together to discuss the ups and downs of youth ministry. Joining us live tonight is former Michigan State University star and NFL first round draft pick, Tony Mandarich. Tony's story is a truly inspirational one that glorifies God's redemptive power! You won't want to miss this very special interview.
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- IWS Radio (9 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Guidance from Beyond (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (4 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (4 chatters)
- Soul Solution (3 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- LRsChitChatShow (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- TRI Communications (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Hawksblood1 (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Sankofa Infinity (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (0 chatters)