SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about moderation.; What does it mean? Why is it important? How to best model the behavior which is very important to the maturation of today's young.
The Voice of Leadership launches its 2015 series, aptly named The Dark Underbelly of Leadership, with special guest Joss Rolands.
This series, beginning on Thursday, January 22 at 8 PM Eastern time, will explore:
Set in a salon style conversation, Linda Lombardo and Tom Goglia host this first in a series of program about the Dark Underbelly of Leadership.
A more resonant definition of leadership
Who do we define as leaders?
What is its dark underbelly and why is it important not only to understand it, to learn to create from it?
Who are the leaders for our times, and what does that say about our leaders? What does that say about our times?
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gift-giving. What does gift-giving mean, how to best give and receive graciously, and how these discussions can be part of learning a bigger lesson will be part of the very on-topic seasonal conversation.
Ruth Sinkeler CPCC, ACC, Human Developer, Expert in Sexy Leadership & UBUNTU Leadership, Happy MKB, Executive/ Business Coach,Speaker, and Author shares her insight on making Leadership sexy again.
What does leadership have to do with sex?
What makes you sexy and attractive as a leader? This is the BIG question waiting to be answered.
Leadership has everything to do with being your most authentic self and living according to your values first. When you live your life from your core values and you act from them.
Leading from authenticity creates trust. And trust is one of the biggest things anyone who calls him or herself a leader needs. To create trust with people you want to follow you is one of the biggest challenges of any leader. There is nothing to lead if no one trusts you.
Is being a leader exclusively for an elite group? No it is not. There are many examples of people from all parts of society, genders and races, who stepped into their authenticity, lived according to their core values, created trust and have followers.
Another thing leaders have in common is that they truly live by their passion. Whether it is a passion for garbage cleaning or for politics. It does not matter. Anyone who has a great passion and inspires others to do the same or achieve their dreams has leader qualities
A true leader is aware of his or her impact on people and takes responsibility for his or her actions. It might happen that even if acted from authenticity, core values and passion the impact on others is not that positive. Taking responsibility is of big importance in that case. Leaders don’t just create an impact and walk away. They stay and find ways to turn things around, the positive way. After all, it was all about creating trust, right?
What does this have to do with sex? Maybe not much, but this sexy way of Leadership sure sounds hot.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gratitude. How to give our young the tools to understand gratitude, and how being thankful for gifts and benefits bestowed is a gateway to maturation and humility will be part of the conversation.
Join co-hosts Jason Stein, PhD. (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss a topic ripped from the headlines with regard to the physical health and well-being of today's youth. With Enterovirus D-68 (EV-D68) is making kids sick, and news about Ebola and other contagious diseases in the news, what advice can we follow to best protect our children.
Thank You for Tuning into CYRN(Christian Youth Radio Network). We are located in the Beautiful City of Moreno Valley, CA.
Christian Youth Radio Network is focused for the Youth but is doesnt restrict anyone, The Main Focus of CYRN is to share and spread the love of God all through out the world even if its just for thirty minutes everyday.
Christian Youth Radio Network the home for Worship and Bible topics that are affecting our Youth everyday goes live on the air Monday through Sunday
Monday 9:30PM-10:00PM. Music & Prayer
Tuesday 9:30PM-10:00PM Interview with Guest
Wednesday 9:30PM-10:00PM Bible Study
Thursday 3:30PM-4:00PM Prayer
Friday 3:30PM-4:00PM Weekly News
Saturday 10:30AM-11:00AM Bible Study
Sunday 8:30PM-9:00PM Music
We encourage our listeners to Like us on FB https://www.facebook.com/ChristianYouthRadioNetwork and Follow us for more information on our events and programing.
For More information Feel free to go to our Official Website at http://mojicaluis951.wix.com/cyrt we want to heare from You so we encourage you to contact us and send us an email.
Leadership expert Gordon Tredgold of GordonTredgold.com presents "People leave bosses, not companies ".
If People leave bosses not companies, and you’re a boss, then just maybe it’s you that they are talking about.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (400 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Papa Lou (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (10 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Yarrow Tarot Free Psychic Reading (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- BumpintheNight (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- mskane (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (0 chatters)