SORT BY Relevancy
It's Matters of the Heart Monday. On this episode Linda welcomes speaker and author Beth Jones to Your Blueprint for LiFE. This week's Matters of the Heart will look at the question, "Where is Your Heart?" Just in time for Valentine's Day, Linda and Beth will discuss placing your heart in the right place. When we don't do this effectively stress and fear enter in therefor causing issues spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Fact: 1 in 3 women die of heart disease and stroke. More women die then men.
401, 495 Women
Source: American Heart Association
in Self Help
Open your heart to receive more love, joy and peace in your life. Join Nancy Gentle Boudrie as we connect to our heart and encourage it to be open and allow the connective flow of our mind, body and soul to flow through our hearts.
“The reason that ego and love are not compatible comes down to this: you cannot take your ego into the unknown, where love wants to lead. If you follow love, your life will become uncertain, and the ego craves certainty.”
“The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.”
We bless the Lord for His goodness and His mercy toward us! WELCOME TO PURE WORD FOR EVERYDAY CHRISTIANS. Jumpstart your day with 15 minutes of Prayer, Praise and an encouraging word Mon - Fri at 6:30 am with The prophet Mary Washington and join her Monday - Friday at 7 am live on FMSM Gospel Network Want to know more about us? www.fmsmgospelnetwork.org and check us out! Evangelism and Partnership? Feed My Sheep Ministries is a non-profit organization. Our funds come from the loving gifts of those who find this ministry to be a blessing to them. We believe that giving and evangelism goes hand in hand. If this ministry is a blessing to you please consider supporting us in the Lord's work, We thank you for your support.
in Self Help
Michelle and Lauren will have a chat about living your life from your head and all its thoughts, or the heart and the Souls inpluse.
Come join us at our usual time 9:30 am on Sunday March 1, 2015. We look forward to having you along with us, we'll keep the mic open for anyone who wishes to be on the air with us. Blessings.
Sometimes our littlest heart heroes need extraordinary help in order to survive. One of the most extraordinary machines used to save our babies born with congenital heart defects is known as ECMO which stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. This is a special machine that takes blood from the body, oxygenates it using an artificial lung, and pumps it back into the body using an artificial heart. ECMO is similar to a heart/lung bypass machine used in open heart surgery, but can be used for a longer time.
Twenty years ago, when my son was just a baby, all of the babies I knew who were put on ECMO passed away. But like with so many types of new technology, things have changes and improved over the year. Now being put on ECMO doesn't have to be a death sentence. Today's show will feature three mothers whose children have been put on ECMO and survived. Hear about their experiences and what they feel other parents need to know on today's show.
in Self Help
My guest today, Brandy Faith Weld, is a Bestselling Author and an Agent of the Heart for Healing and Change. She has been involved in neuro-science and personal development work for over 25 years. She has led individuals and organizations in Peak Performance Development and has designed and taught transformational courses around the world. In 2000, she launched and managed all new hire and sale skill training for Cisco System's World Wide Sales Force Training and Development Organization.
Her real awareness and true transformation came after she hit rock bottom and had a Near Death Experience. She returned back from the other side with a mission and a blue print to stop the human suffering that gets passed down from generation to generation and to liberate man from the patterns that have limited and confined them. That is the intention of this book and all of her programs.
Learn more and meet Brandy at http://www.healyourheartfreeyourmind.com
in Self Help
" I like who I am when I'm with you". The most beautiful, heart felt words, but what do they really mean?
Do you allow people's opinions to "hurt" you? Do you feel like you are always giving and never are the receiver?
Then it is time to work on the next level of Building Blocks of Recovery- the Heart. When you work on the heart you are able to learn to draw boundaries and love sincerely. You can learn how to accept people as they are, with no apology.
It is then that you will find the beginnings of inner peace and true love.
Join me next week on BlogTalkRadio at 3:30 PST to discuss matters of the heart!
Need a few moments of quiet time for the kids? Something soothing to help them calmly wake up or calmly head towards naptime or bedtime? Come with us and listen in as we tell tales of heart, adventure, fun exploration with characters to love!
Original stories made up on the spot through the imagination of Miss Jeannine with the occasional talented storytellers and songwriters guests that kids love based on The Melodies Life Readiness Lessons for Preschoolers! Perfect for naptime or bedtime, these social and emotional heart felt stories are available live each Saturday morning or archived on demand listening for your child ages 2-8. Coloring pages for the shows are available for download on the Heart Centered Stories website. Come join in the fun and open your heart to Heart Centered Stories today!
This week’s story idea is: Lila's Blank Wall
Inspired by The Melodies Expression with The Melodies lesson: Express Yourself!
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (44 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (39 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Judge Neil (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (0 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (0 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (0 chatters)