SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Donna Wright on the couch tonight as she talks with Young Adult authors Allie Jean, Juli Alexander, Andrea Smith, and KR Grace. We'll learn about the lighter side of YA and what is hot within this genre. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing studio.
An interview with Young Adult Writer Alexander Mori.
The Graveyard Cowboy Poetry Show is an ongoing podcast, publication, and live theater act. For more information and the chance to participate yourself, please visit, www.thegraveyardcowboy.com
What's it like being a young adult in America today? Do we have the same options and opportunities of our elders in regards to family planning, income, employment, and lifestyle? What are some of the benefits and challenges of being a young adult today?
We will talk about all of this and MORE!
And as always we have dope hip hop and some Hot Topic Headlines to discuss!
So join us as we put it all ON BLAST!
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
In this episode of the Write Stuff, we will be talking about the young adult genre and who is it really geared toward. Also, we will discuss the fluid stage of the young adult in history.
Our guest contributor and co-host is Mary E. Twomey and she will be giving us technical advice about using the Kindle Direct Publishing platform to publish books and well as tell the story behind the words
Join Donna Wright on the couch as she talks with Young Adult Authors TM Franklin, Lexi Witcher, and Amy Miles about their books. Find out what works best for these authors, why series in YA sells and what makes the paranormal aspect so popular.All of this and more coming up this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
What numbers and statistics do you want to track to analyze the health of your business and where you should be focusing your attention?
So, what needs to happen to reach Silver? What shift in your mind and in your actions? Let's talk specifics!
My guest is Erin Havel, author of The Malformation of Health Care: Illness, Insurance, and a Young American's Struggle for Care. If you have an illness, struggling with insurance companies and generally feel lost and not getting help, this show is for you. Erin is an advocate for young adults, educates them about the issues and gives them hope to survive.
Erin tells her story of having a disease that no surgery can fix, of having to fight the powers that be in providing that care and how she is doing today. Her healthcare issues are dealing with vascular malformations, a rare medical condition yet so ellusive it is generally missed until there is a medical crisis.
For more information on Erin or to purchase her book, visit: www.erinhavel.com
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (257 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (17 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Wyatt Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)