SORT BY Relevancy
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about "Discovery Day" which is celebrated in various ways around the planet; today is Canadian Discovery Day. A time to acknowledge achievements in the area of exploration. Kriya Yoga is a science for inner travel and Self Realization. In this show, we will be talking about the similarities between outer travel, outer space travel and inner travel; everything in life has a procedure. To understand one thing gives us insight in understanding everything-- the small and simple explains the large and complex. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul; and see how Total Consciousness is the new frontier.
WARRIORS IN CHRIST SHBREWS EDITION WELCOMES AHCH QADAM RAWCHAA: #BWO AS HE DISCUSSES WHAT BWO IS AND HOW WE CAN BE APART OF IT. DON'T MISS IT, WE PLAY THE LATEST HEBREW ARTIST!
"WE JEWS BREW'N IT UNTIL THE KINGDOM COME"
Wendy Reese is SO much more than just a Yogi. But, as my listeners know all too well, I have a selfish component to all my shows! So Wendy is going to teach to the biggest dummy of them all in this TWU podcast. I can't tell you how many times I have been intending on incorporating Yoga into my life and have either been too intimidated, or just overwhelmed with all of the choices out there.
Listen in as Wendy breaks down this amazing practice and shares her insight as a teacher of Yoga for over a decade.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about Senses Appreciation Day which is celebrated on June 24, 2015. They will be talking about the development of the lower mind which is directly related to the 5 senses and just how important they are in the upgrading to the higher mind. They will be talking about the Fifth Stage of Kriya Yoga; Pratyahara (Sense Withdrawal) and why would you want to do that? They will be explaining some of the techniques employed in Kriya Yoga to heighten sensual awareness without losing control or becoming attached to energy fields and force fields that are limiting. Join in, to learn the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga and initiate the progressive cycle in your development-- experience the true Power of an expanded sense of awareness.
Warriors In Christ On Blogtalk Radio Hebrew Israelite Playlist
Trauma and toxic stress are all too often a part of life for today's youth. You want to help but don't know exactly what to do or say.
Join experts Kathy Falminio of 1000 Petals and John Rettger Director of Mindfulness Stanford School of Medicine for a discussion on how yoga and mindfulness skills can help heal the effects of trauma. Learn how to increase resilience, empower and promote healing through breath, movement and mindfulness.
We'll address how to create a sensory sensitive environment, specifics for what to include and what to exclude, and tools to use when traumatic events occur in your community/school.
Hosted by Yoga In My School and K-12 Yoga.
Patti Katter and Gordie Harris will have a sit down interview with Robin Kelleher to talk about the history of Hope For The Warriors®. Robin Kelleher currently serves as President and CEO of Hope For The Warriors®, the organization she co-founded in 2006. Robin's entrepreneurship, leadership, and passion has led this highly successful once grassroots effort to national heights, significantly impacting the wounded and fallen communities. Robin is responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction of the organization, providing budgetary and mission-focused guidance to the growing staff of Hope For The Warriors®. She works directly with the board of directors and plays a key role in developing the board, ensuring the future of the organization. She maintains complete oversight of all operations.
Robin is a member of the Women's Association of Northern Virginia and sits on the Military Family and Veterans Service Organizations of America (MFVSOA) board of directors and is a mentor with Joining Forces Mentoring Plus®. Robin has worked extensively with military families, caring for family units during multiple deployments as the wife of a Marine. Additionally, her experiences as the daughter and granddaughter of United States Soldiers (dating back to World War II) have given her a unique insight into the needs of our service members and their families. This perspective has allowed Robin to develop key programs specifically designed to restore the family unit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (24 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (6 chatters)
- Soul Sense (5 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- HOUSTON KREYOL (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)