SORT BY Relevancy
Join your host, Todd Frizzell, for the very first addition of Yes! No! Radio where the latest in the world of professional wrestling from WWE and TNA to the independents will be discussed! Tonight's topics include WWE TLC, this past Monday's addition of RAW, as well as a preview of tonight's special Final Resolution addition of Impact Wrestling. Please feel free to call in with any questions, comments, or discussion topics!
Saturday, May 22, 2015, Ireland carved out a special place in history. Ireland voters clearly voted YES for marriage equality. Ireland's amended Constitution now provides equal access to all the rights and privileges civil marriage offers.
The BBC reports: "Out of 43 constituencies, only the largely rural Roscommon-South Leitrim had a majority of "no" votes."
In this short podcast, we celebrate Ireland's history making! Before you go, do share your thoughts in the comment box below as well!
After the show, remember to click the Follow button at the top of this page. To access / enjoy our on-demand show library - any time - click this link. Download shows to listen to at your leisure.
Slide 1: photo credit - ballots: BBC
Join Rev. Dr. Deborah L. Johnson on "Living in the YES" on Life Conversations Radio Network.
She brings spiritual tools you can use to upgrade your understanding about Spiritual Qualities and how you can apply them in your life as a daily practice.
Tonight, she is focusing on “Cultivating the Spirit of Yes.”. Let's hear more from Rev. D and join the conversation.
Call 347 426 3346 or SKYPE
Rev. Deborah L. Johnson is the founding minister and president of Inner Light Ministries, an omnifaith outreach ministry dedicated to teaching the practical application of universal spiritual principles to all of life’s circumstances.
She holds a vision of oneness, beyond creed and doctrine, and feels particularly called to heal the sense of separation between those adhering to conservative and progressive ideologies.
She is founder and president of The Motivational Institute, an organizational development consulting firm specializing in cultural diversity serving the public, private, and non-profit sectors. As a dynamic public speaker, she is known for her ability to bring clarity to complex and emotionally charged issues.
For more information about Rev. Dr. Deborah L. Johnson go to www.DeborahJohnson.org
in Self Help
Why is it that we get caught up in waiting for the right time to do something?
The right time to go back to school…
The right time to tell him/her you don’t love them anymore
The right time to come out
The right time to start your business
What is it about fear that holds us in the vise grip of stagnation?
We will talk about his phenomena of waiting by finally saying YES to YOU!
Veronica Taylor, CPC, is the founder of Life Leaders Coaching, she's comes with over 17 years of administrative and corporate experience and her passion is the business of administration. Her practice focuses on accelerating, and I don't mean "speed up," but rather deepen the relationship between c-level executives and their admins to ensure lasting growth, inspire passion, discovery, and innovation between the two.
Kristin Young, the “Marriage Enthusiast”, is the CEO of Living The Vows, which assists with bringing joy to marriages BEFORE the proposal. Her mission is to restore the beauty, respect and value that marriage deserves by reaching 3 million married couples who are committed to “Living the Vows…and LOVING it!.” For more on Kristin, visit www.livingthevows.com
Tamarra Causley Robinson, CEO and Founder of Causley Robinson & Associates, LLC, is a life and career transitions coach. She serves as a lighthouse as her clients navigate the conditions of change, assisting their journey towards rediscovery and re-establishing a life (career) they proudly clam as their own..achieved ONE DARE at a TIME. For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
in Self Help
Are you generally labeled as being "too sweet" and "too nice" and people are always pulling on you to do something because they know you'll say "YES"?
Join us tonight on "Coach-to-Coach" as we help you break the cycle of always being the "yes" person at the wrong time. Learn how to say, "NO" without feeling like the bad guy and feeling guilty about it.
At the New Media Expo panel "Women in New Media" a question was asked how do you choose which projects to take on. Sandra Payne responded with she only takes on projects that make her say Hell Yes! Mordant and McFall dig through their lives to figure out what that means and how it changes the game going forward.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (442 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (96 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- allah team (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (2 chatters)
- AfterHourz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)