SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have daddy wounds? Sons (and daughters) often grow up needing to reconcile with a father. Geoffrey Woods joins Jeannie and Maxine today to talk about wisdom that leads to reconciling this all important relationship. He speaks from personal experience and has written a book, A Case For Wisdom: A Son's Story About Reconciling With His Father. Woods is the founder of the Institute for Wisdom and Courage, www.wisdomandcourage.com .
On our show today we talk about The Impact of Adoption with our special guest Douglas Reprogle from AGAPE Adoption Agency. In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,667 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.
Guest Speaker Information:
Douglas Reprogle - AGAPE Adoption Agency
Phone: 480.272.7994 ext 122
What does it mean to ask the Father "in the Name of Jesus?" When we do so, we are approaching our father God as "a representative of" or "on the authority of" Yeshua.. We're asking God to respond to us because of our association with Jesus Christ. In a way we're merely the messenger; the request truly belongs to Christ. When we ask in His name it is not as though Christ is pleading on our behalf; rather we are pleading on His behalf:
The Apostle Paul tells us to "pray without ceasing". But maybe you don't pray because you don't know how to pray. Prayer can be making your requests known to God. But really, prayer is simply having a 2-way conversation with God your Father, as a child talking to his Father!
Prayer is not a magic formula to get what we want or a mechanical recitation of words. Jesus tells us not to use vain repetitions as the heathen do. But prayer is knowing who your heavenly Father is and trusting that He always knows what is best for you. It's to interact with the Lord by exchanging human wishes (ideas) for His wishes as He imparts faith.
Jesus gave us the model prayer in Matthew 6:9-13, which covers about every area of our lives. This prayer is exalting the Lord, praying for His Will, believing our daily needs will be provided for, keeping us from temptation and believing for our protection. What a powerful prayer! "Your kingdom come, Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven."
Prayer is believing AND receiving. Not just believing, but receiving the answer. It's having faith that God will answer your prayers and you receiving the answer. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Join me as we speak to Father Bwalya who was at the convetion centre in Kabwe.12noon Eastern or 19 hours Zambian time.
Worship time to YAHUWAH Elohim Elshaday and his beloved son, soon coming King Yahushuah, Jesus, ha Moshiah ( The Christ, The Anointed King of kings and Lord of lords). We worship you YAHUWAH ( YAHWEH, JEHOVAH ), o'holy one of Israel. We stand in your presence oh Mighty one and give glory and praise to your Mighty name, name above all names ! Hale-lu-Yah !
Worship time to our heavenly Father YAHUWAH ( YHWH, JEHOVAH, YEHOWAH ) Elohim and his son YAHUSHUAH ( YESHUAH, JESUS ) the Messiah ( the Christ ). All the worship, praise, thanksgiving and all the glory belongs to him alone. Halleluyah ! Amen !
Join me this Saturday as I discuss the impact of men in ministry who grew up fatherless. Whether society admits it or not, there are implications to children growing up without their fathers. We will discuss the implications specifically for men in ministry.
My Co-Host Elder Yahminah McIntosh and our special guest Brandon J Bell will join me tomorrow for a brilliant broadcast!
Tune In Online: blogtalkradio.com/livelovelaugh
Dial In: 714-583-6964
On our show today we discuss Selfishness in Marriage with Chris and Carmen Garner. We all marry thinking that the “honeymoon” will never end; that the euphoric feelings of love will always be there, but the Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthians that those who marry will have trouble (1Cor. 7:28). Yes, there will be trouble from the outside; illness, financial problems, problems with children, but often the problems couples experience come from one or both spouses’ selfishness. James 4:1 points this out; “What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?” Each spouse’s own selfishness tends to be the biggest problem in marriage.
Guest Speaker Information:
Fortified Marriages Ministry
WELCOME TO PURE WORD FOR EVERYDAY CHRISTIANS. Jumpstart your day with 15 minutes of Prayer, Praise and a Prophetic Word daily at 6:30 am with The prophet Mary Washington and join her Monday - Friday at 7 am live on FMSM Gospel Network Want to know more about us? www.fmsmgospelnetwork.org and check us out! Evangelism and Partnership? Feed My Sheep Ministries is a non-profit organization. Our funds come from the loving gifts of those who find this ministry to be a blessing to them. We believe that giving and evangelism goes hand in hand. If this ministry is a blessing to you please consider supporting us in the Lord's work, We thank you for your support.
Next on Kingdom Foundational Truths: Foundational truth #1: GOD The Father
Saturday @ 10:00 am EST.
Brought to you by KINGDOM UNITED MINISTRIES NETWORK
Call (914) 803-4491 to listen live and visit our website for archives.
We all know who God is don't we? Or do we? We've heard many characteristics of God. But what does He say about himself? If you think you know the answer to these questions, lets discuss them and be ready to support your answers. Come let us reason together as we expand our voices
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (95 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Scott Wiernik (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The 4gotten Stars (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)