SORT BY Relevancy
Join me today with special guest DR. BOOKER T. COLEMAN
TEACHER, SCHOLAR, RESEARCHER & HISTORIAN
Dr. Coleman studied under the tutelage of Dr. John Henrik Clark and Chancellor
Williams. Armed with the wealth of knowledge, Dr. Coleman continues to battle as a warrior in the struggle to really educate Afrikans in America. To those who remain dedicated to the struggle, Doc Coleman is considered a teacher of teachers that are determined to bring our race family out of mediocrity! All shows are archived so if you miss it you can download on a later date. Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. .You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457.
Booker T. Washington was the most famous black man in America between 1895 and 1915. He was also considered the most influential black educator of the late 19th and early 20th centuries insofar as he controlled the flow of funds to black schools and colleges.
Invited to speak at the 1895 Cotton States and International Exposition in Atlanta, Washington publicly accepted disfranchisement and social segregation as long as whites would allow black economic progress, educational opportunity, and justice in the courts.
"The wisest of my race understand that the agitation of questions of social equality is the extremest folly and that progress in the enjoyment of all the privileges that will come to us must be the result of severe and constant struggle rather than artificial forcing. The opportunity to earn a dollar in a factory just now is worth infinitely more than to spend a dollar in an opera house."
Come join us for great conversation and information here on LETS TALK!
Come join EZ as he does it The EZ Way on Who's Hot BGE Radio Powered by WTV with WWE Champion, Smack Down manager Booker T. Talking about his new book and all info besides Wrestling getting in the mind of Booker T! Call in Speak to him live on air.... Career Highlights: World Heavyweight Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; WCW World Tag Team Champion: WCW Tag Team Champion; Intercontinental Champion; United States Champion; WCW World Television Champion; Hard
And Welcome back to the BEST Weekly WWE Radio show on Blogtalkradio.com and on youtube.com Talking WWE With Jay ! Stay Tune as we cover and recap ALL Matches , Segments , highlights , promo's from last night's WWE Monday Night RAW with our finest Co-Hostes for the evening. #RawRecap
Call-In LIVE at Any and Everytime , we're always waiting to hear form you ! 424-220-1831
Join our Chat Room Below ! Chat it up and ask questions and we'll answer them LIVE on the Air !
Join Host Live Chats
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (8 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- GradeGov (4 chatters)
- Kim B Miller (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WOMEN OF EXCELLENCE (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- 61342 (1 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (1 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)