SORT BY Relevancy
Writing is a beneficial practice and wonderful gift that can be used for healing, health and hope. Join motivational speaker and workshop presenter, Alice J. Wisler, in this segnment of Writing the Heartache, Writing as a Spiritual Journey. Alice will share ways to use your journal as a place of discover, lament and safety. Draw near to a God who reaches out to His people when they go through the journeys of heartache.
Have you experienced the devastation of losing a loved one? Writing through your pain has many benefits for health and healing. Learn the value of keeping a journal as well as tips on writing poetry. Alice J. Wisler, Wriitng the Heartache instructor of twelve years, will show you how writing can make a difference in your life.
The holidays are coming and we might not be ready for them. During this segment of Writing the Heartache, bereaved mom and author, Alice J. Wisler, will talk about how we can use writing to help us deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Donisha Derice is an up and coming author bringing her creativity to life by penning tales of fiction. Born and raised in Indianapolis, IN, Donisha had only dreamed of being two things: a lawyer and a writer. Receiving degrees in Paralegal Studies, Criminal Justice, and Public Management, she worked as criminal defense paralegal for over four years. After realizing she no longer desired to become an attorney, Donisha decided to follow her other dream. Her first novel, The Hustle, was completed while Donisha’s plate was full with motherhood, college, and her full-time job. Writing a book and receiving a publishing deal all within a year, Donisha knows she has found her true passion and calling—and it is in writing.
Jai Darlene is an army brat who traveled all over the world with her family before settling down in Fort Wayne, IN. She later moved to Indianapolis and obtained a juris doctorate from Indiana University School of Law, where she discovered an aptitude for writing, earning herself a spot on her school’s Law Review. After practicing law for five years, Jai discovered her artistic talent through using her creative skills to litigate countless jury and bench trials. This inspired her to pursue her passion by harnessing her imagination to make fictional characters come to life.
Author Rumont TeKay had a thirty-five year prison sentence in front of him by his eighteenth birthday. With only a bleak appeal hearings to look forward to. The gang life, fast money, fly whips, and cherry-picking women, was nothing more than just a painful memory. Like many of his peers, Rumont took to the streets at the impressionable age of 10 years old. After his initiation, he quickly climbed the ranks within a notorious street organization out of Chicago aka Chiraq. At eighteen, he’d grown to become one of its largest distributors in the cocaine trade. Twelve years later, Rumont has been released from captivity with a different vision: Spread Venom through his Mighty Pen!
Author Nicole Jackson was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She graduated in 2003 from Kashmere Senior High School. She is actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in communications. She has an undeniable passion for writing, and utilizes her skills at any given opportunity. Currently, she has released three eBook novels titled She Got It, Hold It Down: Like Sister and Brother, and The Way It Is, under the urban fiction genre. Writing poetry comes naturally to her, and she's now attempting to acquire the skill of song writing.
Are you sorrowful? Has a tragedy happened in your life? Writing about it for others to read can not only benefit you, but help others as well. How do you go about learning the craft of writing sad? During this radio segment, Writing Sad Without Bleeding on the Pages, Alice provides tips on how to write work that catches attention---unlike work that turns an audience away. Join her and find out how to make even your sad poetry and prose come alive and be read!
Please Don’t Kill Me: An Anthology against Domestic Violence is a compilation of short stories, written to advocate against and raise awareness for domestic violence. Some of the stories depicted in this anthology are based upon true stories while others are fiction. Domestic Violence affects thousands of women, men, and children across the country each year. In an effort to give back, using our unique talents, the proceeds for Please Don’t Kill Me: An Anthology against Domestic Violence,will be donated to domestic violence organizations around the country.
Author Crystal Alexis is the Authoress who penned The Social Deception series, she has also joined forces with other amazingly talented authors while writing the anthologies Tasteful Vengeance and Special Delivery. Ms.Alexis just recently signed to K.Ellis Publications where she is looking to produce many 5 star bangers!
Yara Kaleemah was born in Newark, NJ, as a child she would spend hours writing stories. When her friends were outside, playing, she was in the house writing. Being that she was an only child she had a lot of time on her hands. Naturally, when people asked what she wanted to be when she grew up she would say “an author.” In 2013, Yara published her first novella, Too Much to Chew. It was the greatest accomplishment. Soon after came three more outstanding urban fiction novels. Then, she started S.W.A.G Productions. Wanted to establish something creative, they decided that the acronym stands for Strong Women Achieving Greatness. SWAG Productions is a platform for self-published authors. The company offers services such as editing, proofreading, and typing. She is also signed to Dub Life Publications with Rio Terrell and is host of SWAG Radio.
Writing Royalty Radio
Topic: "One Good Spark...Starts the Flame..”
Phnewfula and Agya Frederickson
Miss Nkiyasi Helm (Ki ya si) is a 12 year old enthusiastic motivational speaker. She is capable of connecting with children and adults. Many of the presentations conducted by Miss Nkiyasi pertain to different forms of bullying, child literacy and obesity. At the age of nine she won the Calbery Writing Award at Cumberland Elementary School for her first book, The Best Camping Trip Ever. Since then Nkiyasi has written several more books. She is a mentor, 4.0 GPA student, Example Of Excellence, participant of Tim Horton's Leadership Camp, Student Athlete, and a role model in her community.
Amirah Johnson is a six year old first-grader who loves to talk and make people laugh. She wants to have her own talk show like Steve Harvey, support people and eventually be in a movie with Kevin Hart. She loves reading, swimming, her favorite food is spaghetti and her favorite color is green."
Author Ingrid Brown was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and was educated in Illinois, Oklahoma and Kansas. She receive a Bachelor's degree in Social Work from Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Oklahoma. After working in a number of fields of social work including adoptions, mental health, higher education and working as a medical social, Ingrid is now retired and is free to pursue her first love; writing. Ingrid is the author of a mystery entitled Village Vengeance and has a new release, Miss Sadie's Song, a work of historical fiction.
Topic: "No Strings Attached.."
Guest Authors: Taquila Thompson and KS Oliver
Author K.S. Oliver is a author, poet, public speaker, model and business owner who was born in New York and raised in Georgia.She is the author of two poetry books: Still Standing and Affectionately 360. She decided to take leap and let the world read her rhymes of reason after several people read her poetry and suggested that she share it. And she is glad that she did. In 2012, she won the Best Poets and Poems award for her poetry.In 2010 following the birth of her youngest child, she was diagnosed with SLE, also known as Lupus. Subsequently, she was also diagnosed with Discoid Lupus (Skin Lupus), Fibromyalgia, Fibrosis, Hypotension, Hypothyroids, Cricoarytenoiditis (Lupus in her voice box), and Severe depression. Her psychiatrist suggested writing in a diary to get her feelings and thoughts out of her mind and down on paper, but Ms. Oliver quickly learned that poetry came a lot easier. After the success of publishing her own stories, Ms. Oliver decided to go into business with a close friend. Together they launched the publishing company Black Destiny Publications.When Ms. Oliver is not writing, she is running her business Events by Ebonee’, co-running Black Destiny Publications. Ebonee Oliver has a mission in life to raise awareness to this debilitating disease.
Author Taquila Thompson has been writing for a while she wrote her first
book when she was sixteen and pregnant but didn’t release her first story until a few
years later. Was was signed to TBRS as well as G Street but when her contract was up with G Street she decided to become a free agent. Since the releasing of her latest book, she has had some negative backlash but she knew that she wasn’t going to please everybody.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)