SORT BY Relevancy
AreYouScreening.com and BFCA critics, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, follow up their Best of the Year list with the Worst Movies of the Year!
We'll also be talking about last week's Critics' Choice Movie Awards, Oscar snubs, listener questions, and we may even have time to review a movie, probably Selma, if we still have room to move after all that.
Listen in and find out what you did well to avoid this year!
Here it is. The long, awaited show that reveals the absolute worst lists of the movies from 2014, and we read you MULTIPLE lists from MULTIPLE sources including fan lists on the show LIVE. So, join Huggy, Krayola, & Zuul as we count down the year's absolute WORST Movies, left over from last year.
We are also going to finally be accepting live callers, so if you want to call in, here is your chance.
We will also bring out our love for all things american mary & SOSKAS.
One of the best romantic cowboy films. Who could forget Bud and Sissys turbulent relationship. Why did this cowboy romantic film became so famous among us? This movie sent county music on an all time high. The movie produced a hit soundtrack creating memories of Debra Winger and John Travoltra. I love this film and it changed how I viewed some things. What did this film change for you? Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love to see why was this movie pinned so many times. Hey you can watch it now before the show at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001K38XNC?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_aiv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_aiv-20
Who can forget the memorable 1984 movie of a handy man who teaches a young man who moved from one coast to the other, who is being bullied? This is an awesome and touching movie. He teaches him martial arts to fight the right way. This is a great movie to watch with the family and teaching moments. This is one of the movies that has moments movie goers don’t forget.Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love.
Tune in Saturday at 6 pm for Movies to Love to find out more about the next up coming films in February. Why were these movies chosen and what will be discuss in the up coming shows for the month of February. Most of theses films were pinned by you the audience and it says a lot about what you think about film and the movie industry. The action speaks louder than the words. The topics will range from the picks from the Movies to Love Pinterest Pin Board.
Loves this movie, came across it by accident, great foreign 2003 film and has something we all can identify with. Noi lives on a remote place north of Iceland which is cut off from the world during winter, talking about cabin fever. He dreams of escaping, and does he truly escapes. What do you do when everything seems to be a failure? Tune in Saturday at 6pm for Movies to Love.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (41 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- belovenow (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Soul Sense (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Best Ever You (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The DG Show (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)