SORT BY Relevancy
True worship changes the worshiper: They have hands, but they do not handle; feet they have, but they do walk, nor do they mutter through their throat. Those who make them are like them; so is everyone who trust in them. Ps. 115:7-8. God wants us to be like Him. We become the image that we worship. This passage describes individuals who created and worshiped idols placing all their trust in them. The final outcome was that they became like the object that they worshiped lifeless. When we worship the true God in spirit and in truth, we receive new life in Jesus! True worship brings transformation of the worshiper. No one can remain in the presence of God and not be changed or transformed, because His light exposes our true condition and His fire purifies us.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A man who claims to worship Satan demands equal time to pray in public.
* Christians win a battle for free speech in Dearbornistan Michigan.
* Christians in the Middle East are being exterminated at record rates.
Steven McCoy- worshiper, composer, and, producer; has cultivated his gift through pivotal life experiences that served as the backdrop to several of his most touching songs, including the contemporary sound of “Sunday School (Sweetest Man I Know),” and “He Took My Place,” to the more traditional “Oh Give Thanks,” and “The Lord Reighneth.” Now, he fully demonstrates his maturity as a songwriter that can evolve the most simplistic words into a worship encounter with God, with the debut of his sophomore project, simply titled “Freedom Declaration,” which is due to be released in 2011. “I have a passion for people and I know that God wants us all to be “Free” indeed, through the love of Christ, living according to his principles of integrity, and Christ-like characteristics to receive the blessings he has in store for us,” he says.
Steven McCoy believes that this is not just “his” time but it is time for all who will receive his ministry and have faith to believe that God is ready to bless those willing to receive him. This album denotes an eclectic genre for all ages to experience the “Freedom” of God that has already been declared by Christ which makes us “Free.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- The Cross in the Desert (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)