SORT BY Relevancy
Today we launch Meningitis News Radio as we celebrate World Meningitis Day! Courtney Martin began her fight against meningitis in 2007 when she lost her son, Ryan Paul Martin to an undiagnosed strain of bacterial meningitis. Since, she has been instrumental in advocating and fundraising in honor of Ryan. Courney Martin discusses the loss of her son, her recent court case and her mission to help end meningitis.
Daisi Pollard Sepulveda-Low, host of Meningitis News, also talks about moving forward after surviving meningitis, advocacy, health and the future of Meningitis News.
Today our guest is Bill Keller stood us up, so I just discussed the World Vision issue and also Dan Cathey compromising on the marriage issue.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Divine Mothers Living Will (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Exit Coach Radio (0 chatters)