SORT BY Relevancy
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Some people say that all relationships, marriage, and love are “Hard Work,” but the work you put in can be rewarding when it’s done right. Others say that love, relationships, and marriage would never be labeled as “Hard Work” if people actually entered into these for the long haul, meaning that you’re signing up to stick together through good times and bad times so when the bad times come you don’t complain or bail. But, how you label the “Work” you put into relationships may have more to do with the person you’re with and how compatible the two of you are when it comes to problem solving, respect, and admiration, etc. Then again, maybe part of the “Hard Work” is less about the partnership and more about resolving issues of each individual so both people can heal, i.e. finding your collective cohesiveness.
Everyone enters relationships wounded in some way and the “Hard Work” may be humbling yourself to admit to flaws and do the “Work” to tackle difficult issues and challenges, making yourself a better partner for your mate. From this perspective, the "Hard Work” you do on yourself, benefits your mate and your relationship in a deeper sense. These are just a few ideas and We Want to Hear From You about how you find your relationships, marriage, and love to be “Hard Work,” if you do find them to be “Hard Work”?
Tune in, Call in, and Share Your Opinions with the World!
Guest Call in: (347)637-3528 Midnight till 2AM
Follow and Like Our Pages:
There are many talented people in this world who lack will, drive, and determination. How can you expect to be successful without hard work? Ambition is not a learned behavior it's a part of someone's character...So tonight on the getHeard Show we'll be talking about talent vs hard work and which one is more important to you and your career.
Join Darren James and Stephen Williams weekly on "Hard Drive Sports" as they discuss the latest in sports. Feel free to call in with your thoughts as well. Want to brag about your favorite team, don't hesitate to call in! Football season gets underway tonight as the Green Bay Packers take on the Seattle Seahawks. Do the Seahawks repeat as champs this season? Tune in to discuss!
Join newcomer, Shenise N. Foote as she brings her professional, managerial and upbeat brilliance in 21st century entrepreneurship in business to the Detroit's #1 Online Listening Station. With an online station, comes syndication and she will national flare with topics that appeal to national and international cultures and lifestyles. Join her Sunday afternoons at 3:30pm with great interviews with top powerful players in business, music, fashion, entertainment and much more!
Shenise graduated with a degree in communication and has a lot of experience behind the scenes. She brings her love of mass communication to the forefront with the Work Hard Play Hard Radio show (#WHPHR) She is a new personality making major strides in the realm of cyber broadcasting.
in Self Help
Are you working unGodly hours and wondering is this all I have to look forward to? Many people start out working in their professions with the mind set that "Hardwork Pays Off". Its does in some cases but in the most cases the person who works smart will usually be more productive and happier.
This broadcast CB gives tips on how to work smart along with pointers to recognize when you are working hard, not smart.
I am testing my services to assure the new microphone that I bought will work and will connect to the internet. I am so thrilled to work from on with this. I just have t make sue that this microphone works. I think my mom is also proud of me and what I am doing too. I cant wait to test this microphone. Can you? What is upper? Detroit, america, los angeles, san antonio and all of the surrounding areas! Whoot, Whoot!
in Self Help
In this totally motivating St. Patricks Day episode, Navy SEAL David Rutherford answers the age-old question about whether it’s better to be lucky or driven to work hard. David explores his incredible life experience and how he’s been able to live out several dreams. He will outline how you can begin to achieve your dreams by understanding the difference between hard work and luck. Don’t miss this show.
Top Motivational Speaker and Navy SEAL, David Rutherford ignites audiences with his high energy, no nonsense approach to motivating people to succeed in any environment imaginable. As a top Behavioral Training Specialist and Author, David motives people from all walks of life with his motivational philosophy called Froglogic. Derived from 20 years of personal exploration into the human condition David combines his incredible journey with 70 plus years of Navy SEAL operational, training and elite lifestyle performance successes. His masterful ability to inspire enables individuals and teams to forge their Self-Confidence and commit to living a TEAM LIFE.
If you have a goal set in your mind then as much time as possible should be spent on reaching it. It can be discouraging if it seems impossible to reach, but every step forward is contributing to making it a reality. Don't look back on how you could have done things differently or how you wish you would have made better choices, use the lessons learned as wisdom to do even better now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)