SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Getting organized at the top of your list for 2016? Wondering how this will be the year when you struggle with ADHD? Join me and Suzanna Kaye, A Space The Works as she shares techniques to get your home organized.
Suzanna is a professional organizer filled with purpose and passion. After years of work as a business manager, CFO and Professional Organizer, she created A Space That Works Professional Organizing. Although she has always held positions that required high organizational skills – she was not born organized. Proof positive that if you truly work at it, and with the right tricks, anyone can become more organized!
Throughout her young adult life, Suzanna struggled with organization. Through studies, trainings and research she learned how a “clutter-bug” who never seemed to have enough time or energy for anything can become happy, productive and at peace. That is what drives her – to help others overcome the same obstacles she had to fight so hard with. By sharing what she has learned and the resources she has found Suzanna loves her time with each client. Prior to starting her business Suzanna trained in organizing for disabilities and ADD/ADHD. She also worked with special needs children as Assistant Teacher in the Autism and Special Education class in both an elementary and high school. She specializes in organizing for those suffering from depression, ADD/ADHD, hoarding, and other special circumstances and works with her clients to counter the negative impacts of these disorders and create good organizational habits.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- The Humble Grapes - Producer David Kaufman and vocalist Brie Capone, the dynamic duo making waves in the NYC indie circuit, discuss their new singles “Young and Alive” and “Brooklyn Bridge”, as well as their upcoming new EP.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun - Executive Director Lance Laber discussing upcoming new exhibits at this historic national landmark in Tucson, Arizona that features the work of famous southwestern artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Organizing – Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ shares tips on organizing the master bedroom. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest ‘Rightsize! Right Now!’
- Micha Schellhaas, guitarist virtuoso discusses his new full-length album 'Double Take', that features Supertramp guitar legend Carl Verheyen and drummer Chad Wackerman, who is best known for his work with Frank Zappa and Allan Holdsworth.
Guest: KEN PENTEL (Director of The Ecology Democracy Network, Former Candidate for Governor of Minnesota, Political Strategist) Ken is committed to creating the Tools and Strategies needed to change our Political System. His Non-Partisan approach to Political Organizing is a breath of fresh air in the current Political chaos. Ken illustrates how we are all interconnected with one another and our planet. We have to take care of our planet first and foremost, because our Eco System is in a state of Great Imbalance, putting All LIFE at RISK. Ken gives us an overview of the Fundamentals of Organizing and how to be successful when dealing with Group Dynamics.Ken says that we need our Healers and Artists NOW more than ever, and he Encourages ACTIVE and CONSISTENT PARTICIPATION on all Levels of LOCAL POLITICS. Ken Biked across MINNESOTA, going door to door and creating solid relationships with the community.Ken says that we must focus on STRUCTURAL CHANGES such as changing our Model of Economic Growth from The GDP (Gross Domestic Product) to the GPI (Genuine Progress Indicator). He also is adament that we MUST get BIG MONEY out of POLITICS and change the system to a PUBLICLY FUNDED system. He also stresses that we must change the WAY that we vote to a system that is PROPORTIONAL, so that everyone gets a VOICE and a REPRESENTATIVE that reflects their VALUES. He discusses INSTANT RUN OFF VOTING as a vehicle to change the 2 Party system on the NATIONAL LEVEL.Ken says that it is IMMORAL to keep Leaving our Problems for FUTURE GENERATIONS and that we need to WAKE UP and get to WORK, before it's too late.Ken Reminds us to STAY ENCOURAGED and to REMEMBER that Small Groups of People, Facing HUGE ODDS...Have been able to CHANGE THE WORLD! email@example.com
CONTACT THE SHOW: firstname.lastname@example.org 206-600-2730
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, shares tips and exercises to build stronger family relationships. Bobbi is the author of numerous books on education, and co-authored the new book ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ explains how to use the last week of the year to get organized for 2016. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest Rightsize! Right Now!’
GUEST INTERVIEWEE: Author Rae Luskin will SPEAK #INTOTHEPODLIGHT with Bond today Jan 15th, 2016 about her upcoming International Womens Day Event March 8th, 2016 >>> See Press Release at: http://www.prlog.org/12525198-author-rae-luskin-will-speak-intothepodlight-with-bond-about-intl-womens-day-event-march-8th-2016.html
Rae Luskin will be ON-AIR to SPEAK! #INTOTHEPODLIGHT today at 1:00pm CST. Tracey Bond is hosting + interviewing Luskin about her Mar. 8th Int'l Womens Day event: " Women Who Dare To Make A Difference" and the creative expectations she offers onsite.
HOST WINTERVIEWER: Tracey Bond is the PRodcast (tm) interview for today's SPEAK! #INTOTHE PODLIGHT (@intothepodlight) segment.Bond is an award-winning radio program host, speaker, US Press Agency VIP news journalist & publicist with Beneficience.com Prolific Personage Relations of Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Chicago and London UK. The SPEAK! #INTOTHE PODLIGHT PRodcast (tm) are produced by Beneficience.com PR jointly with BondGirl007PenTerprises.com
Texas Biker Radio #117 Wit Mel Moss & mel Robins of SOLR RC
On Tonights Show: The Races are heating up - CLEAT who the hell are they - Willie Tompkins For Sheriff - Can Swanton return to the Piggly Wiggly after being on the front lines - when was the lat time he was on a front line - Doess McNamara look 21st centry in 6 shooter junction - Can Waco get over the past KKK involvement - US Defenders - Queensland "Damn" -
Texas Biker Radio #117 - 8:PM CST - 02/08/16
Join host Teresa Maron for the Women's Wisdom Circle, a soul sanctuary that invites women to be who they are without needing to change or fix themselves or anyone else in the circle.
We gather for deep listening, creative reflection and authentic soul-sharing. We begin by exploring a wisdom quote and go where the Spirit leads. The Circle is a place to honor our flowering alongside our brokenness and our gathering feels new and ancient at the same time.
Today's Quote-The more severe the dysfunction you experienced growing up, the more difficult boundaries are for you. – David W. Earle
The Wisdom of the Circle is the Circle itself. Rev Brigid Waszczak, Facilitates the Circle.
When you're a survivor of childhood trauma, Feeling Safe is very challenging. Not all survivors of abuse are ready to hear this kind of show, but we promise to stay solution based, and positive on the joy of seeking safe boundaries, and the healing that can occur.
Special Guest Elizabeth Gibbons. is a creator of spiritual and transformative paintings and sculptures. She is a compelling advocate for adults of trauma filled childhood homes.
The effects of childhood trauma on adult relationships is a topic very near and dear to my heart. I have been involved my whole life with people who resonate with this topic, and I wanted to invite you to Listen IN and be part of a panel discussion to be aired for our community.
Join Our Community
Disclaimer-We do not offer professional therapy or medical advice, only a deep and heart-felt conversation from advocates who care about you.
Free Resource to Get Help Now- http://www.havoca.org/
Every day from 1981 people have lived and died from AIDS. But for the same number of years communities have gone without the proper education to understand the disease and prevent the spread of it. Over the course of the past 30 years, facts have emerged that have put the AIDS myths to bed. Treatments have been developed to allow people to live full lives. It is important to know who can catch it, how it is passed on and what you can do to help stop the spread of AIDS. GET TESTED!!! PROTECT YOURSELF!!!
Joining CWT4R co –host Michelle and Terry Boi will be Maximillian Mathis Boykin, Community Organizer for the Chicago Ads Foundation. Maxx a Veteran of the US Navy during his young life has been on the political scene as a volunteer to educate and help people better understand laws and issues that affect them from voting to the importance of testing for HIV/AIDS. Per the Aids Foundation of Chicago’s Facebook page part of their new mission is to mobilize communities to create equity and justice for people living with and vulnerable to HIV and related chronic diseases. This is where Maxx comes in to organize communities in way to help them learn to help themselves with this fight on HIV/AIDS.
Listen into the show because the ending will lead you back to join us for next week’s show.
Show starts at 8:30est/7:30cst, call into 347-215-8985, and press 1 to speak.
CAN WE TALK FOR REAL – your award winning blog radiocast. Celebrating three years of bringing you issues, education and entertainment.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's variety show.
On This Episode:
- Southern California Food Halls with food, wine and travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- New Labor Laws for 2016 with attorney S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs in San Diego, California.
- Spa Travel Destinations with travel writer and author Sandra Chambers, publishger of Southern-Traveller.com and member of International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association
- Closet Clean Up with fashion designer Aggie Garcia, owner of Illusions by Aggie.
This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
Women’s Wisdom Circle is a soul sanctuary that invites women to be who they are without needing to change or fix themselves or anyone else in the circle. We gather for deep listening, creative reflection and authentic soul-sharing. We begin by exploring a wisdom quote and go where the Spirit leads. The Circle is a place to honor our flowering alongside our brokenness and our gathering feels new and ancient at the same time. The Wisdom of the Circle is the Circle itself. In the circle we are all equal.
Rev Brigid Waszczak, Facilitates the Circle.
Letting Go to Create Room for New Experience and growth
Our quotes for this show:
In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.- Deepak Chopra
"No" is a complete sentence." ? Anne Lamott
Hosted by Teresa Maron, facilitated by Rev Brigid Waszczak. Special guest today, Karen Luyties, nurse, wife, mom, grandmom and Wise Woman
Join our community
in The Bible
We should read and study the Bible because it is God's Word to us. The Bible is literally "God-breathed" (2 Timothy 3:16). In other words, it is God's very words to us. There are so many questions that philosophers have asked that God answers for us in Scripture. What is the purpose to life? Where did I come from? Is there life after death? How do I get to heaven? Why is the world full of evil? Why do I struggle to do good? In addition to these "big" questions, the Bible gives much practical advice in areas such as: What do I look for in a mate? How can I have a successful marriage? How can I be a good friend? How can I be a good parent? What is success and how do I achieve it? How can I change? What really matters in life? How can I live so that I do not look back with regret? How can I handle the unfair circumstances and bad events of life victoriously?
We should read and study the Bible because it is totally reliable and without error. The Bible is unique among so-called "holy" books in that it does not merely give moral teaching and say, "Trust me." Instead, we can read it for ourselves.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (40 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)