SORT BY Relevancy
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
"Dealing with an illness like cancer can change your relationships with the people in your life." After cancer treatment, the way you relate to others - your family members, dating life, friends, and co-workers - can be adversely affected. During and after cancer, you have a new normal. Not just for you, but it can also be difficult for those in your life to adjust to this. Join Mark Burright as he discusses the issues that you are faced with in your social relationships after cancer treatment and ways to deal with them in part for of our series Care After Treatment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)