SORT BY Relevancy
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Iris and Priya return for another candid conversation about women entering the wisdom years of 60! Join us for another engaging conversation about things we often do not really talk about in public, at least honestly and openly. Todays episode is about "happy to be single". So many of us women are single in our midlife. In a culture that is fixated on being in relationship as the only path to fulfillment for a woman, being single can be a real challenge. The big one is being alright with being single in the face of all of the negative conditioning that we have grown up with that tells us that we are not ok if we are not together with someone aka "Married". Once we get over that big hurdle and settle into ourselves then there are the questions of how to get our social, sexual and intimacy needs met. It takes a village of the sisterhood to break through the viels that keep us isolated, alone and in despair about our being single. Let's move through it together so that we can celebrate our lives as sovereign women loving oursleves and eachother!
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
"Coffee Talk with Patricia"
Women and Breast Cancer - Special Guest, Katinka Scott, Property Manager
~Life, Career, Community, Love, Faith, Self
Call to listen in only or join the conversation! (646) 929-1386
Host - Patricia Wenskunas
Producer - FoRe! Living Royal Productions
Thank You to our Show Sponsors
The Ambassador Program
FoRe! Living Royal Productions
Patricia's Charity Team of Choice - "Crime Survivors"
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (438 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (96 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- RCRadio (9 chatters)
- allah team (8 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- The Exchange (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (2 chatters)
- AfterHourz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)