SORT BY Relevancy
Coming up on Women Warriors (Wed, Nov 13 at Noon ET), our special guest, Marilyn Hawes, will be discussing the topic of “Enough Abuse: Understanding Child Sexual Abuse (CSE) and How to Protect Our Children.” Whether you have children or not, this is a show you won’t want to miss. Marilyn Hawes is the Founder of Enough Abuse. Enough Abuse provides the education in creating a better understanding and recognition of grooming to prevent Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation.&
Caitlin Roper is an Activist, Survivor and State Coordinator for Collective Shout which is a grassroots movement against the objectification of women and sexualisation of girls in media, advertising and popular culture.
Knowing the pain of sexual violence, first-hand, Caitlin is keen to see change and not only awareness but activation and protection when it comes to girls and sexual abuse. After walking through her own abuse journey, she was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and underwent treatment. Caitlin began blogging about her experience in the hope that by sharing openly and honestly she would not only find healing for herself but could help others who are victims or survivors of sexual abuse.
Caitlin had been sexually abused and for years she had attempted to bury it but found the pain of it all continued to pop up every now and then. The pain associated caused extensive distress and remained unresolved. As she sought help and began to speak about her experience, she soon realised there was a deafing silence around sexual abuse and rape. Victims feel a sense of shame for the violent acts committed against them and in our culture they are often blamed for 'putting themselves in that situation'. This only serves to keep victims quiet and allow perpetrators to continue to abuse without consequence.
Tune in an hear this brave girls honest story and follow her through her blog brighterthanbefore.wordpress.com or follow her tweets @caitlin_roper.
The Round Table is a show featuring Women On The Move coming together to discuss current events, relationships, professional issues, hot topics, gossip, and anything else related to a Woman! Follow Women On The move on twitter at @womenonthemove1 and check us out online at www.mywomenonthemove.com! Today's topics:
1. Hobby Lobby decision: Religious Freedom or War on Women?
2. Florida Gubernatorial Race: Florida Democratic Party playing favorites at Leadership Gala.
3. Courts around the Country continue to strike down laws against same-sex marriage.
4. Police threw a stun grenade into the crib of a child in Georgia
5. Georgia's "guns everywhere" law goes into effect.
7. Anne Coulter on soccer
Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show is platform for business owners-old, new and aspiring to share tips, promotions and their stories. The purpose is to inspire others to monetizing their dreams for a new future for themselves, their families and the community. Our vision includes you, our listeners, subscribers and business owners. Our Mission is to provide resources in Business 101, Marketing 101, Cutting Edge Technology, Love in Business, Social Entrepreneurship and Women in Business. We have an underlying pledge to support a better community and to empower the members of these communities to dispelling fear and increase a stronger economic foundation.
Visit US on the Web- www.PWIradio.com
in Self Help
Wearing a Blue Ribbon is the symbol of Child Abuse Awareness! Millions of abuse victims (men and women) hide the story of their experience well into adulthood. A huge number continue to suffer from pain, anger, fear, shame and embarrassment for decades. Most will agree their traumas have resulted in an inability to trust, make good decisions and have healthy relationships. But giving up the secret is often how recovery begins, one survivor talking to another. Join Bill Murray and his co-hosts, panelists and guests, many of them abuse survivors, others supporters and friends, for an informed discussion of the many important issues that surround child abuse. Anonymous calls and chat room participation are encouraged. ~~ Please see our web site at: www.NAASCA.org
Go to court, get Justice? Not necessarily true for the victim of a controlling spouse. They will use whatever way they can to get back at, abuse, or control the person they supposedly love, but quickly see as an adversary in court. So much of this abuse comes over who gets custody of the kids. How oftendo men with documented abuse of their chilfren's mothers wind up with custody? A lot more than you probably can guess. Why is this happening? Join us as Dr
If you’ve ever experienced family court, you know how wrenching it can be. In difficult cases it’s hard to find a lawyer to tackle the issues, and if you’re broke, good luck getting legal advice. In the brotherhood/sisterhood of lawyers, one particular woman stands out – REALLY stands out. Elizabeth Kates has practice law for 34 years with impressive qualifications like a J.D. and LLM degrees from University of Florida, plus psychology training. She has practiced in the areas of finance, taxation and gender issues affecting women in the IRS and other federal laws. But she is so much more.
Liz founded lizlibrary.org to focus on women’s issues and history, which is probably the most comprehensive site about divorce, custody, news, and so much more. She believes that there is an abrogation of the rule of law in family law that has led to more and more problems for women in divorce and child custody, even as the changes in the laws in other areas have purported to equalize women's rights.
And to top it off, Liz is outspoken and controversial even among her peers. One lawyer wrote on his website that people should “stay away” from her as an attorney. She can be just as fierce in her opinions as she can be supportive of the issues she supports.
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the economic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
Co- Host: Jess Londree- Women's International Public Health
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Famosity (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Elavase (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SamGrossman (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Connecting to God (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)