SORT BY Relevancy
Natural Running does not mean running barefoot; it is running the way your body was designed to run. Listen as our host Richard Diaz performs a gait analysis for one of our listeners. Learn what mistakes to avoid and tips on how to run long and avoid injury.
A lot of runners have made a conscious decision to get off of their heels and to try and run more “Naturally”. The evidence is too compelling to discount the benefits. Unfortunately, without the proper guidance, they can end up with chronic injuries and become very frustrated.
This show will address the common flaws and explain how to effectively make the transition from heel striker to the Natural Running style.
Learn what you can do when you’re not running to become a better runner. Listen as our host Richard Diaz and guest Coach Jenny Hadfield discuss the non-running aspects of training. Also, Running Tips for women, train the body cycle rather than from a template!
Too much talk about mileage, work and more work. A runner spends only a fraction of their day running, what about the rest of the day? What can you do to enhance your ability to perform with the rest of your life? Veteran Coach and columnist for RunnersWorld.com and Women’s Running Magazine Jenny Hadfield has some interesting insights and Richard Diaz wants to share them with you!
The Natural Running Network’s Anniversary Show! Hard to believe, we have been broadcasting weekly for 1 Year now. Listen as we present our “Year in Review” with Richard Diaz, Matt Fitzgerald, Gilbert Tuyabonye, Erica Gratton, and guests we’ve interviewed.
Yes, it is hard to believe; we have produced over 70 episodes in 52 weeks with some of the greatest runners of our time. Here are just a few: Dean Karnazes, Scott Jurek, Leo Monzano, Craig Virgin, Dick Beardsley, Danny Dreyer, Milena Glusac, Brie Felnagle, and advisors, coaches, physicians: Dr Steve Capobianco, Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, Dr. Brian Abelson, Dr Robert Portman all who are dedicated to the art, wellbeing and performance of running, triathlon and fitness! Please join us; feel free to call in and offer comments, the show will be aired live.
All too often beginners gets caught up in running too often, no sensible program to follow, not enough variation and ends up injured or incapable of getting faster. This show is dedicated to you the beginner runner! This information may save your knees and get you to the finish line in style!
A show which features all aspects of running from training for a 5K, 10K, half marathon or marathon to finding the right shoes and clothing to wear, how to eat healthy, how to pick a race to run, youth running, planning a track meet, forming a youth track club and much more.
Oh the weather outside is frightful, but working out is so delightful. Just because it's cold out doesn't mean we have to give up on our fitness goals. I'll be discussing indoor and outdoor workouts you can do throughout the winter to stay in shape! Weights, running and other outdoor activities. Even activities involving your kids. Find out how to heat up your workout when it's cold outside.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (0 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (0 chatters)