SORT BY Relevancy
Did you ever wonder what it takes to be a Travel Writer? Today, we're talking to Will McGough about everything from Macedonia to Sedona, AZ and then some!
We'll find out how he became a Travel Writer and what's next for this world traveler!
Follow him on Facebook and Twitter
KAYLA WILLIAMS, AUTHOR OF PLENTY OF TIME WHEN WE GET HOME.
"Kayla Williams and Brian McGough met in Iraq in 2003, when they were serving in the 101st Airborne Division. She was an Arabic linguist; he was a staff sergeant who had earned a Bronze Star. In October of that year, at a time when they were becoming close but not yet seeing each other, McGough was on a bus in a military convoy when an IED went off, blowing out the front door and window .He was left with physical and cognitive problems he's still recovering from, as we stayed married. What has this been like for Kayla? Did they really have "Plenty of Time When We Get Home"
Dr. Letitia Wright- America's Crowd funding strategist teaches the basics of crowd funding.
We'll talk with Steve McGough
Assoc. Prof. Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality about his crowd funding project with Being a Woman.
I'll give him the good, the bad and practical suggestions for raising $500,000
Southern hospitality was at it's finest at The King & Prince Hotel in St. Simons Island, Georgia as Let's Do Lunch! got the royal treatment. The hotel is an historic landmark which rests on a secluded beach surrounded by majestic ancient oak with Spanish moss flowing from it's branches. The intoxicating aroma of jasmine in the air only complimented the fine cuisine.
Host Robin Milling chats with Sales & Marketing director Bud St. Pierre about what The King & Prince has to offer. Food & beverage director Vinny D'Agostino, aka the macerating mixologist shares his signature cocktails from Thirteenth Colony Distillery, accompanied by Artisan Cheeses from Sweet Grass Dairy, Thomasville, GA drizzled with sweet honeycomb.
Chef Jeff Kaplan, only 11 days on the job whips up a dazzling display of Southern's finest with Apalachicola Oysters on the half shell, sweet corn, asparagus, tomato and cilantro vinaigrette, Wild Georgia Low Country Shrimp and Grits prepared with Chef Dwayne and the help of Wake & Wander's Will McGough; finished with Candied Peach Crème Brulee.
Thanks to everyone at King and Prince and publicist extraordinaire Leigh Cort for making this show possible! For more information visit www.kingandprince.com
Our first LIVE remote from the Virtua Total Turf Experience Indoor Sports Complex - with our special guests Jerry McGough and Andy Logar as we will discuss the upcoming Grand Opening and what to expect when we open the doors in a few weeks. You are also invited to email us your questions, comments or concerns for our guests Jerry and/or Andy about the Virtua Total Turf opening, leagues, events etc....Join us right here on Saturday morning at 11am on Feb 25th.
Redchun is a Bigfoot researcher from PA and currently has a Youtube channel where he shares his videos.
John McGough-pronounced Mcguff. Age 46, married,1 son who is 23. Owner of Studio Embroidery LLC. He has a Drafting Degree and an Electronics Degree. John resides in Vandergrift Penna.about 40 miles N.E. of Pittsburgh Pa. His interests are golfing,fishing,hunting,kayaking,civil war,wildlife,the outdoors,music. He is a guitarist and vocalist.I John always had an interest in ghosts and Bigfoot. He started researching bigfoot about 3years ago but have only been in the field almost a year.What got his interest to start researching was the Jacobs bigfoot caught on trail cam.in Pa.and YouTube researchers.The area he lives in has had numerous sightings since the 70`s.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (128 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- JASmius (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (0 chatters)