SORT BY Relevancy
TS Wiley of thewileyprotocol.com joins us for SLEEP WEEK! Founder of the Wiley Protocol and author of Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar and Survival as well as Sex, Lies and Menopause, TS runs us through:
- The effects of a GOOD night's sleep upon the body, and what happens when you don't get it.
- How and why we are conditioned by nature to sleep in certain rhythms
- How sleeping less can make us insulin resistant, sick, tired and OVERWEIGHT
in Real Estate
Community Investor with Host Larry Muck each week delves into the world of real estate investing and much more. On this episode, discover how brokers, agents and lenders are working together in an "ecosystem" helping hometown communities by giving back.
Joining Larry today is John Wiley of The River of Refuge Project. John shares his truly inspiring story about how the project started housing families who otherwise are sleeping in cars or on the street.
River of Refuge is a non-profit organization providing free temporary housing to working families. We give them free room and board which allows them to save their own money. After graduating, they are able to move into affordable stable housing and pay their own rent with the money they have saved while in our program. Learn more at: http://www.riverofrefuge.com/
To contact Larry Muck send an email to: Larry@larrymuck.com
in Self Help
Ruth L Miller, metaphysician, cybernetician, anthropologist, and futurist explores ways we can draw on the best of the past for a more harmonious future, using the tools of science and spirituality.
This week Susan Wiley is back again - she's becoming a regular, so you'll see her here just about every month. Susan uses intuitive methods to assist folks in experiencing greater peace and wellness in their lives, and is constantly studying and experimenting with new ways of thinking and working with intuitive methods and understandings.
Our dialogue focuses on how thought and feeling affect the energy around us to bring matter into form for healing and miracles. Powerful stuff!
Phyllis Wiley – aka – Truth Told
Spoken Word Artist
Phyllis is a native of the bull city and is a dynamic poet and author of a book
entitled Soul Grasping Poetry and More. Ms. Wiley is the proud mother of two
lovely daughters and four precious grandchildren and one son in law she loves
family. She shares her gift of poetry to inspire, encourage, uplift and to bring
liberty to those being held in captivity. Her thought provoking poetry compels
the listener look inside and find the love that leads to wholeness and healing, and
Phyllis was also contestant in the television show the X-Factor and was among
the finalist to be chosen in Raleigh NC 2012 for season two. She performed at the
2009 women’s empowerment in the literary lounge. Performed for all types of
events such as domestic violence awareness groups. Healing with Caare, This
poet has performed at the bull city unity in the community annual day. She
was the featured guest at the 2014 2nd
Annual Bull City Music Award Show;
she performs in many church services throughout the local area. She writes and
performs for all occasions from family reunions to gradations, holiday celebrations
as well as personal affairs. Her motto is whatever you do please don’t ever stop
loving you. Love is a command and we all need it.
Join us as we welcome Lei Wiley-Mydske to learn about the Neurodiversity lending library initiative that she founded in her community. The lending library offers books, films, media and community resources that promote autism acceptance. The Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Library is “dedicated to building an inclusive community and educating the public about autism from a neurodiversity and disability rights perspective.”
Lei is an Autistic Activist, and a parent to a young son on the spectrum. We’re also proud to have Lei recently join us at AWN as our Community Outreach Coordinator!
“The mission of the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Library is to promote understanding, acceptance and inclusion for Autistic people. Our organization is dedicated to the ideas of neurodiversity, social justice, Autistic/Disabled Pride and disability rights. The lending materials we offer will reflect the wide and diverse spectrum of autism and intersectional identities. We are working toward building an inclusive community and providing relevant resources and information for Autistic people, our families, friends and allies.”
We're broadcasting live, and taking your calls at (347) 237-4932; our chat room will be open during the show as well! Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST.
(Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
in Self Help
Join Ruth L. Miller, cybernetician and metaphysician, as she explores new ways of thinking and acting in our world today. The questions we ask determine the answers we can find, and, with her background in anthropology, ecology, religious studies and the systems sciences, Dr. Miller always has interesting questions to ask and find answers.
The new concerns in Iraq and Pope Francis' invitation to the heads of Israel and Palestine for "dialogue and prayer" provide fodder for Ruth's opening remarks in this show.
Then the focus is on interdimensional beings, whether they're experienced as angels or e.t.s or leprechauns or devas. Susan Wiley will be joining Ruth for this intriguing exploration of the "others" that so many people have encountered. Together they'll explore some of Susan's adventures with both angels and ets - and explain some of the science that can help us understand these phenomena.
in Self Help
Our guest today is Susan Wiley, intuitive. She shares with us her story of how she became an intuitive and some of the experiences we've had together over the years in which our inner awareness opened us up to greater dimensions of being.
Susan embodies the intuitive way, living and choosing always for greater understanding and deeper practice. As she shares in this program we hear several different tools for developing and confirming our awareness and our abilities.
Join Susan Wiley and Ruth Miller for a powerful exploration of intuition.
June 21, 2014 Our guest will be John Wiley Price of Dallas County Commissioner Court and we will be discussing REPARATIONS for the Descendants on African Slaves in America. He recently introduced a resolution that was passed in Dallas County. Join the Discussion at 773-591-1690
John C. Havens interviews various authors at the BEA Expo in Los Angeles, CA..May 22 2008 11:45AM
Ellen Gee welcomes the creator of Time for Mom-Me Dina Wiley to the show to talk about the brand new movement she created to help mothers restore balance and tranquility to their lives. Time for Mom Me Group encourages Moms to take better care of themselves. They meet for 90-minutes weekly to read and discuss the strategies discussed in the book: TIME FOR MOM ME: FIVE ESSENTIAL STRATEGIES FOR A MOTHER'S SELF-CARE by Time For Mom Mom Me founder, Mia Redrick.
Learn more about this restorative movement on this episode of The Evolution of Perspective.
Tavis Talks: The Wiley College Debate Team. Tavis Smiley interviews members members of the Wiley College debate team, who were portrayed in the Denzel Washington movie "The Great Debaters." They were in Los Angeles recently for a rematch against their rivals, USC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)