SORT BY Relevancy
On Thursday April 9th at 5pm est, 4pm cst and 2pm pst, we are excited to be announcing the launching of a new series on Natures Talk Show as well as a new Host. Maggie Howell will be joining the staff and hosting her own monthly/bi-monthly show, Please welcome Maggie on board. Maggie is the Executive Director of the Wolf Conservation Center in New York and is involved in many other projects.
1.Ashley S. - Ashley, an inspired seventh grader from John Jay Middle School, mobilized support for B.C.'s wolves. Ashley appealed to her school and was granted permission to make a presentation about the situation in B.C. and her concern for the misunderstood predator.
2. Ian McAllister - a co-founder of the wildlife conservation organization Pacific Wild. He is an award-winning photographer and author of The Great Bear Rainforest. His images have appeared in publications around the world. He has been honoured by the Globe & Mail as one of 133 highly accomplished Canadians, and he and his wife, Karen McAllister, were named by Time magazine one of the ""Leaders of the 21st Century"" for their efforts to protect British Columbia's endangered rainforest. He is a member of the International League of Conservation Photographers and has won several awards.
THE WILDLIFE OF AFRICA'S HEARTLAND...
AFRICAN WILDLIFE images by Craig Shelley. The photos are extensively in Africa and protrays Shelley's passion for the continent including all of its diverse species.
From Maasai Giraffes to mighty elephants and thick-skinned rhinoceroses from the migration of a million wildebeest to the clash of predator and prey on the grasslands...AFRICA hosts one of the most diverse and extensive arrays of wildlife on earth!
The survival of Africa's Wildlife depends on the conservation of wild lands laarge enough for animals to migrate, forage, feed and reproduce.
The loss of habitat is now the single biggest threat to the preservation of Africa's irreplaceable wild life species.
Thratened landscapes, forests cut down...etc.
Wetlands and swamps are drained...etc.
Grasslands are tilled...etc.
Mt. Kilimanjaro, Maasai, Samburu
Do you try to capture everything you see on vacation? You want to make sure everyone sees what you saw when you get back home? Well today our guest speaker Charles Quinn of Charles Quinn photography will address vacation photography. He will give us tips on what to do and what not to do like spend your whole time behind the lense, and following the rules of photography when traveling.
We'll also talk about next years trip to Yellowstone National Park in celebration of the centennial of the national park system with Mayflower Tours.
Yolanda will tell us all about what went on with SXSW.
Join us today for this exciting episode.
Host Kevin Hunter features Melody Kranz of Storytelling Photography on The Business Forum Show. It's not every day that you meet an artist who has an eye for their artistic passion and their business. Melody has a great story to share about her business.
At Storytelling Photography, I believe that every photo has a story to tell.
A special moment just waiting to become your timeless memory.
I would love to have the opportunity to capture your story,and exceed your expectations. Call today for your appointment.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show. This episode airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club, in Hollister, CA, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Elephant & Rhino Conservation - Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA
- Pinnacles National Park Condor Recorvery Program - Alacia Welch
- ‘Maritime’ the latest album by songwriters Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer
- California’s Sequoia Country - Dana Dierkes – Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks, Denise Alonzo – Sequoia National Forest, Aaron Collins - Kaweah Oaks Preserve, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce.
- Go Wild in Yuma, AZ - Linda Morgan, Yuma Visitors Bureau
- Birds in Art - Artist Victoria Chick.
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
U.S. Fish and Wildlife announced ban on four large constricting snake species;
FWS considers these snakes “injurious” under the Lacey Act;
The Lacey Act controls the importing or transporting of snakes and exotic pets;
The ban covers the reticulated python, DeSchauensee’s anaconda, green anaconda, and Beni anaconda;
FWS Director Dan Ashe prompted the FWS to ban the constrictor snakes;
Terry offers his knowledge about several assertions made in support of the snake ban.
Is the ban on snakes based on incorrect information and bogus conclusions?
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow.
Dan Moxley, Development Associate, Tucson Wildlife Center
This Center’s mission is dedicated to the rescue, rehab and release of southern Arizona’s native wildlife while promoting habitat protection and co-existence through education. From their passionate community outreach to their state-of-the-art wildlife emergency facility and everything in-between, this organization’s impact is never ending. For example, their Sam Goldman Wildlife Hospital was built for the sole purpose of treating injured wildlife with specially trained staff. Learn what free services are offered to the public, how you can take a public tour and how you can help support this organization’s amazing mission. Another “I can’t wait” kind of show. This show sponsored by Discount Cab.
Tyler Breen of Weathermen Waterfowl talking Goose Hunting, Duck Hunting, Photography Tueday March 3rd 2015 89:00pm Eastern LIVE Making it RIAN!!! or SNOW.... LOL
Pitboss Waterfowl: http://www.pitbosswaterfowl.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (11 chatters)
- Success Freaks (6 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (3 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)