SORT BY Relevancy
Wake up with the Wildcats every Tuesday here at 103JWU Morning Radio.
Get the chance to win flex dollars with our 9th caller giveaway, but you gotta be that lucky caller to guess our secret song!
Featuring hit songs from some one today's best artists, Covering get news from Celebrity Gossip, JWU events for Sports and athletic related events. Even the forecast for the week and the traffic for y'all commuter students out there, represent!
Today, we'll be covering Emily from the Golf team and Coach Graham from the Basketball team.
Check in for our Tuesday show, don't miss, 'cause it'll be hothothot, JWU!
Round 2 of the OHSAA Division 2 Football Playoffs pitted the La Salle Lancers against the Harrison Wildcats in the quest for a state title. Part 2 is the half time show, second half action and the post game show. Originally aired live on ClassX Radio. With JC McCoy, Martin Eisele, Erika Miller, Barrett Cohen and Mike Nie.
Round 2 of the OHSAA Division 2 Football Playoffs pitted the La Salle Lancers against the Harrison Wildcats in the quest for a state title. Part 1 is the pre-game show and first half action. Originally aired live on ClassX Radio. With JC McCoy, Martin Eisele, Erika Miller, and Mike Nie.
The second episode of MCS Live Faceoff pregame show brought to you by Beast from the Northeast!
Co-hosts Justin Soderberg and Greg Celona will touch on Friday night’s game between the UMass Lowell River Hawks and New Hampshire Wildcats and preview UMass Lowell versus the same Wildcats as the prepare to do battle at the Tsongas Center in Lowell, Massachusetts on Saturday night.
Shawn Hutcheon of the Lowell Sun and Fourth Period Magazine will join the program at some point to talk college hockey and possibly touch on the Boston Bruins.
MCS Live Faceoff will broadcast from 5:00-6:30pm live from the Tsongas Center. Tune in and tell friends!
Justin and Greg will take questions and comments via Twitter and Facebook.
Our next broadcast of MCS Live Faceoff will be on Saturday, November 15 at 5:00 p.m. eastern live from the Tsongas Center as the River Hawks prepare to host the Penn State Nittany Lions.
The Sports Cathedral is a talk show that covers all things sports. The topics will range from professional football to smaller sports leagues such as the MASL and MLL. We encourge callers who may have an opinion on any of the topics that we are discussing or you can send your thoughts to us on twitter at @MSISportsNet.
Be sure to tune in each and every Wednesday at 7pm and help us spread the good word that is the Sports Cathedral.
Join Bill Serna and Sonny Clark for the radio play-by-play of your (1-0) Rowlett Eagles as they are home at HBJ Stadium in Garland, Texas taking on the (1-0) Lake Highlands Wildcats for a Thursday addition on H.S. Varsity Football.
Live radio play by play is being brought to you via The Couch Potato Sports Show.
Our halftime show will include a look back on last week's victory 24-21 over the Lewisville Fighting Farmers. And an interview with the owner of ACG Medical Supply, David Gampner located on the corner of Rowlett Road & 66.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com