SORT BY Relevancy
The Natural Running Network’s Anniversary Show! Hard to believe, we have been broadcasting weekly for 1 Year now. Listen as we present our “Year in Review” with Richard Diaz, Matt Fitzgerald, Gilbert Tuyabonye, Erica Gratton, and guests we’ve interviewed.
Yes, it is hard to believe; we have produced over 70 episodes in 52 weeks with some of the greatest runners of our time. Here are just a few: Dean Karnazes, Scott Jurek, Leo Monzano, Craig Virgin, Dick Beardsley, Danny Dreyer, Milena Glusac, Brie Felnagle, and advisors, coaches, physicians: Dr Steve Capobianco, Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, Dr. Brian Abelson, Dr Robert Portman all who are dedicated to the art, wellbeing and performance of running, triathlon and fitness! Please join us; feel free to call in and offer comments, the show will be aired live.
Natural Running does not mean running barefoot; it is running the way your body was designed to run. Listen as our host Richard Diaz performs a gait analysis for one of our listeners. Learn what mistakes to avoid and tips on how to run long and avoid injury.
A lot of runners have made a conscious decision to get off of their heels and to try and run more “Naturally”. The evidence is too compelling to discount the benefits. Unfortunately, without the proper guidance, they can end up with chronic injuries and become very frustrated.
This show will address the common flaws and explain how to effectively make the transition from heel striker to the Natural Running style.
Running your first marathon? Are you dealing with nagging injuries? Have questions about heart rate, hydration or program design? Need some great advice? This is the show for you!
Today’s Q&A is our first of a weekly series of Q&A between you our audience and our Host Richard Diaz and guests. We encourage our fans and visitors to call in live or chat us up to ask any question they may have on the topics of running, fitness or nutrition. This will be a shorter format only 30 minutes but our goal is to provide straight answers to your burning questions, it should be awesome!
Our Friday show has historically provided excellent information regarding: heart rate, running form, functional strength, program design, hydration, nutrition and much more, however we felt the need to expand our offerings. We could not imagine backing away from the amazing featured guest interviews, yet we know that our audience is hungry for information, so now we have two shows, one dedicated to Q&A every Tuesday morning 9:00 am (PST) and our feature guest interview show each Friday morning at 8:30 am (PST).
Learn what you can do when you’re not running to become a better runner. Listen as our host Richard Diaz and guest Coach Jenny Hadfield discuss the non-running aspects of training. Also, Running Tips for women, train the body cycle rather than from a template!
Too much talk about mileage, work and more work. A runner spends only a fraction of their day running, what about the rest of the day? What can you do to enhance your ability to perform with the rest of your life? Veteran Coach and columnist for RunnersWorld.com and Women’s Running Magazine Jenny Hadfield has some interesting insights and Richard Diaz wants to share them with you!
Tonight we are talking about the role... Head of Household. Has this role changed in the 21st Century and if it has does this effect the way Men are treated in relationships. Do we as Women give Men this role without question or is there a struggle for power that is damaging famillies? Are Women running things anyway, but afraid to let men know this role has long been deleted, and is now a figment of their imagination.
What's your view?
Let's talk about it.
Planning a running vacation is a wonderful experience. This week on The Partnerunning Show we focus on what is involved and how to make it a big success.
We look at several types of running vacations and consider the waht to do and what not to do when it comes to critical success factors.
Regular segments include:
Over the shoulder Ask Sue The road ahead
Join Host Live Chats
- Ebony Empress (12 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- whaleystudios (5 chatters)
- siramediaradio (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Joy Keys (3 chatters)
- ProphetessXElect Theresa (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (3 chatters)
- the certain ones (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- ghostwhispernetworkcom (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Dicmatized (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Bishop Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (0 chatters)