SORT BY Relevancy
When trying to do your own social media marketing it can be confusing and frustrating. Many small businesses are challenged by trying to do it on their own and do not have to the tools to be successful. Having the time and the content are the 2 greatest challenges faced by small business owners. They often do not have the funds to hire a professional so they do it on their own. Does this sound like you?
On this episode we are going to start at the begining so that you have a foundation for your marketing. We are going to be talking about some basic princples of marketing and how they apply to understanding social media marketing. Once you understand social media marketing, you will have a foundation from which you can be more successful at doingit yourself.
We invite you to call in with your questions.
You can learn more about social media marketing on our facebook page Social Media Bootcamp
While working with the leading entrepreneurs in the Internet Marketing industry, Nikki realized that creativity was being stifled by to do lists, and productivity was waning from a lack of focus on high level tasks. She is not just another consultant, she is a virtual extension of your team; implementing the ideas, strategies, and campaigns that will bring your organization measurable growth and results.
Her strengths encompass Web Design/Development, Copy Writing, Editing, Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Campaign Creation and Implementation, Social Media Management, Blogging, Ghostwriting, and Brand Promotion/Strategy.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof talks about social media with Ken English, the Mediamojoguy.
When it comes to the wonderful world of social media marketing, some industries are joining the fray later than others. One of these groups in particular is the healthcare community?
Join Christopher Tompkins today as he shares the common reasons why healthcare organizations struggle with the topic of social media and also provides some useful knowledge as to why you need to stop waiting and get marketing today!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Speaker and author, Rick Cooper, will be sharing tips and strategies to effectively use social media to increase your sales. He is the author of "Seize your Opportunites", "Marketing Magic" and "Extreme Excellence". He helps business owners around the world to levery their expertise to attract clients online. His content rich training programs deliver high value strategies focused on bhelping usiness owners increase their presence online, generate leads and increase profits.
We are looking forward to sitting down with Rick to a content rich episode in which the audience will have the opporunity to ask questions of our guest.
Like to know more about Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media?
Tonight I am joined by two people who can help.
In this 12 minute broadcast I am joined by Andrew Crawford from Amber Digital Marketing and Anne Headon who has recently published the book 'How To Use Twitter To Grow Your Business'.
I Look forward to you listening in tonight 8PM BST.
Like to join us one night live on the radio or pre-record some information?
It is so simple to do.
or phone 07833 627866
Network North Radio.
Helping business connect,share and grow.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor at midwestern university by day and an internet marketing consultant by night. During the Sunday School of Social Marketing he talks about social media applications with Ken English.
This week, Explaindio, EasySketchPro and VideoMakerFX are discussed, along with Dr. Capps Resale Rights Club.
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)