SORT BY Relevancy
Children adopted internationally need to be prepared in advance for what adoption means, and how their life will change. How can adoption professionals and parents help to prepare these kids. Host Dawn Davenport will interview two of the leading experts on orphans care and adoption. Dr. Jane Aronson is a pediatrician specializing in adoption medicine and is the CEO and President of Worldwide Orphans. She has been providing direct service to orphans for 20 years. Ms. Jayne Schooler is the author/co-author of seven books in the adoption field, including her newest, Wounded Children, Healing Homes: How Traumatized Children Impact Adoptive and Foster Parents. She has worked in orphanages in Kyrgyzstan, Poland and Ukraine.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on internation adoption can be found here.
Africa On The Move invites you to join us on Sunday, June 6, 2014, at 7pm est. We will discuss the topics:"News You Can Use!" and "What's Going On?" Open topic for our listerning audience tonight, join us at 323-679-0841 or online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. The following guest for this program are: Haki Kimaathai Muchoki, Anthony Williams, Jabari Robinson, Robert Moses, Hattie Barnes and Banbose Shango.
How in the world does an average family pay for an infant domestic adoption or international adoption? What options are available for financing adoptions? What grants and loans are available? Host Dawn Davenport will interview the following panel: Natalie De Prat, with American Christian Credit Union; Cherri Walrod, with Resources 4 Adoption; and Kelly Ellison, with Your Adoption Finance Coach.
Domestic adoption, baby adoption, international adoption, adopting from China, adopting from Ethiopia, infant adoption, Chinese adoptions, Ethiopian adoptions, adopting from Korea, Korean adoptions, adoption agencies, adopting from DRC, adopting from Colombia, adopting from Thailand, adopting from Taiwan
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on paying for adoption can be found here.
"Africa On The Move" highlights the followings topics: "Do People Really Want To Know The Truth?" "An Acknowledgement of Kwame Ture's 73rd Birthday! & An Update on the Micheal Fulton Case." Tune in on Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 7 p.m. to discuss these issues and concerns by dialing 323-679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move. The invited speakers include: Haki Kimaathi Muchoki. Anthony Williams, Robert Mosses, Jabari Robinson & Banbose Shango.
Join "African On The Move" every Sunday night from 7 - 9 pm, as we discuss issues that affect Africa and African people. We speak truth to power and is a voice for the voiceless. Come and join us by dialing 323-679-0841 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
"Africa On The Move" is a part of the Pan-African Movement and seeks to be a voice for Africans at "Home & Abroad." Come and join us on Sundays at 7 pm as we speak "truth to power" and liberation over oppression. Call in at 323-679-0841 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move.
"Africa On The Move" invites you and the community to engage with us on the subject matter "Are We Free"? This issue of "Freedom" needs to be discuss, understood and measure for a people, who are confused and disorganized. We come to challege the notion that we are a "free" people of today's world under the present economic and political system that govern our lives today. Call in at 323-679-0841 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move
This week, David Cobb, one of our National Team Leaders for the Move to Amend Coalition, will talk with us about Senator Tom Udall's proposed amendment to the Constitution, providing an update on recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearings and responding to the Democratic Party's proposal.
David Cobb is a Principal with the Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy. He is a lawyer and political activist. David has sued corporate polluters, lobbied elected officials, run for political office himself, and has been arrested for non-violent civil disobedience. He truly believes we must use ALL the tools in the toolbox to effect the systemic social change we so desperately need.
David was born in San Leon, Texas and worked as a laborer before going to college. He graduated from the University of Houston Law School in 1993 and maintained a successful private law practice in Houston for several years before devoting himself to full time activism to achieve real democracy in the United States.
In 2002 David ran for Attorney General of Texas, pledging to use the office to revoke the charters of corporations that repeatedly violate health, safety and environmental laws. He did not win the office, but the Green Party of Texas grew dramatically during his campaign from four local chapters to twenty-six. In 2004, he ran for President of the United States on the Green Party ticket and successfully campaigned for the Ohio recount. He is also National Projects Director for Democracy Unlimited.
The Round Table is a show featuring Women On The Move coming together to discuss current events, relationships, professional issues, hot topics, gossip, and anything else related to a Woman! Follow Women On The move on twitter at @womenonthemove1 and check us out online at www.mywomenonthemove.com! Today's topics:
1. Hobby Lobby decision: Religious Freedom or War on Women?
2. Florida Gubernatorial Race: Florida Democratic Party playing favorites at Leadership Gala.
3. Courts around the Country continue to strike down laws against same-sex marriage.
4. Police threw a stun grenade into the crib of a child in Georgia
5. Georgia's "guns everywhere" law goes into effect.
7. Anne Coulter on soccer
"Africa On The Move" presents "the Bizarre Case of Michael Fulton" & the Criminal Justice System. Unsing Computers to incarcerate you is the new took in filling up the prision pipeline for youth African youth. You may become the next Michael Fulton. Come and join the struggle to help free this young brother from entering into the prision pipe line. Join us on Sunday evenings from 7 - 9 PM EST. Call in to listen or share your knowledge with the peope by dailing 323-679-0841, or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move
This week features executive director of Praxis Peace Institute Georgia Kelly to talk with us about the intersection of economics and the environment, which will be the focus for the upcoming Economics of Sustainability Conference this October.
Georgia Kelly is the Founder of the non-profit peace education organization Praxis Peace Institute. She has produced and directed three 7-day peacebuilding conferences in Dubrovnik, Croatia (2000, 2002, and 2007), a fourth conference, "The Alchemy of Democracy" in California (June 2004) and, in 2009, The Economics of Peace Conference in Sonoma, CA. Georgia continues to create educational programs for Praxis Peace Institute as well as leading workshops in Conflict Resolution. She is editor and co-author of Uncivil Liberties: Deconstructing Libertarianism, a critique of libertarian ideas and laissez-faire capitalism. She writes a blog on Huffington Post and enjoyed a previous career as a harpist, composer, writer, and recording artist who founded her own record label and distribution company in 1978.
The Economics of Sustainability Conference takes place in San Francisco, October 6-9.
For more information, visit: www.praxispeace.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- GodKiller (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- lets stop bullying together (0 chatters)