SORT BY Relevancy
Do you know what your FICO score is? Do you understand how your credit score affects your ability to obtain credit? Your FICO score can also affect the rate you receive for insurance, as well as influence hiring decisions.
On today’s episode, we’ll discuss what goes into a credit report, what types of behaviors influences your credit score, and what measures you can take to improve your credit score. We’ll also explore responsible use of credit, how to pay down debt, and build wealth.
Broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon CDT, Your Money, Your Matters features radio personalities Linda Webb-Manon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services. Each month, the four will discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers.
Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (42 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (16 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (16 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (13 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (11 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (3 chatters)
- Music Friday (3 chatters)
- A Show To Remember (2 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (0 chatters)